Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Still Standing Sitcom ~ Stones content
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: August 18, 2011 16:57

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

And also worth watching because Jamie Gertz is hot !

Re: Still Standing Sitcom ~ Stones content
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: August 18, 2011 17:25

Jamie Gertz IS HOT!

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: stevecardi ()
Date: August 20, 2011 11:51

LOL great sitcome....not so much a "could have been" as a "should have been."

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 21, 2011 08:18

This is the show I was referring to in this thread [www.iorr.org]
yesterday... and talking about "the things" which show up on my DVR using the "autorecord" feature.

Max'sKansasCity
PS
I DVR the late shows looking for new bands, new music... and I the DVR set/programed to only record NEW/FIRST RUN TV PROGRAMS(non-rerun)... Which brings up an interesting point (which I have almost created a thread about it) but proramming the words "Rolling Stones" and "Mick Jagger" and "Keith Richards" to AUTO RECORD puts some interesting things in my que...

Sometimes I will look at the DVR recorded shows que and I think WTF IS THAT SHOW?..... e.g. "The wonder Years" episode where lil Kevin sneaks out to find a secret Stones gig....... or yesterday there was some sitcom (forget the name) but it was the typical "fat guy/HOT WIFE" couple were they scheming to get Stones tickets.,.. it is fun... and sometimes it is FUNNY.... for instance if any of the names/words (like "Keith Richards" ) shows up in the show/program description then the DVR will automatically record it.... and that is how I learned that a man named Keith Richards used to sometimes guest star on "Bonanza" grinning smiley

PS

That autorecord is really handy for helping me keep track on my F1 races.

At one point I was going to start a thread about it... but "the noise" usually gets too loud for that type of thing, so I never did.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-21 08:21 by Max'sKansasCity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1270
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home