Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: I'm Going all out on Next Stones Tour..Are you?
Date: November 22, 2012 02:14

latebloomer
LOL, well I wouldn't want that...but seriously, there isn't much room to move around in front of your seat, so how bad can the dancing be? Besides, unless you are unfortunate enough to be seated next to a total idiot, who's paying attention to the person next to them? People are there to have a good time.

For the cost of these tickets you should be able to do cartwheels in the aisles! Knock yourself out! I will be in my recliner watching on PPV, at least on the 15th.[/quote]

IN YOUR RECLINER!!! Oh man, please somebody shoot me if I ever get to that point. That is one piece of furniture I refuse to consider. Please, somebody help me out here...winking smiley[/quote]

Yeah, but I won't be doing much reclining! At least not during the show.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 22, 2012 02:23

JumpinJackOLantern
latebloomer
LOL, well I wouldn't want that...but seriously, there isn't much room to move around in front of your seat, so how bad can the dancing be? Besides, unless you are unfortunate enough to be seated next to a total idiot, who's paying attention to the person next to them? People are there to have a good time.

For the cost of these tickets you should be able to do cartwheels in the aisles! Knock yourself out! I will be in my recliner watching on PPV, at least on the 15th.

IN YOUR RECLINER!!! Oh man, please somebody shoot me if I ever get to that point. That is one piece of furniture I refuse to consider. Please, somebody help me out here...winking smiley[/quote]

Yeah, but I won't be doing much reclining! At least not during the show.[/quote]

I was just having a bit of fun JumpinJackOLantern, you should enjoy the show however you want...I'll bet you can do some serious rocking in that recliner.smiling smiley

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 22, 2012 05:00

You only live once.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 22, 2012 06:49

JumpinJackOLantern
latebloomer

For the cost of these tickets you should be able to do cartwheels in the aisles! Knock yourself out! I will be in my recliner watching on PPV, at least on the 15th.

Yeah, but I won't be doing much reclining! At least not during the show.[/quote]

MightyStonesStillRollin50..yea.. Good on ya mate smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 22, 2012 07:36

There is nothing like a reclining leather chair for watching concert performances on the tube while sipping on some aged single malt scotch...or whatever your beverage of choice is.

Date: December 2, 2013 11:13

The landlord might have to wait for his rent money this week smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 2, 2013 14:04

colonial

I'll stall him, you hide behind some stones...I know you got plenty of them, colonial. smileys with beer

Date: December 2, 2013 17:28

latebloomer
colonial

I'll stall him, you hide behind some stones...I know you got plenty of them, colonial. smileys with beer
smileys with beer

Well its Tuesday couldn't imagine any bigger news today than The Stones Australian/New Zealand tour announcement smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: December 2, 2013 19:21

I prefer to remember them as they were. Not that Vegas lounge act they have become. Way to predictable . Same line up . I have always thought that if they needed three extra singers and a shitload of horns then it is the real Stones. They are covering up their shortcomings way to much and for way to long . You can already guess the set list . Naw I pass on seeing them again.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 2, 2013 20:20

colonial
latebloomer
colonial

smileys with beer

Well its Tuesday couldn't imagine any bigger news today than The Stones Australian/New Zealand tour announcement smileys with beer

I have to get a filling between my front teeth Tuesday. Beat that!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 2, 2013 21:15

headly123
I prefer to remember them as they were. Not that Vegas lounge act they have become. Way to predictable . Same line up . I have always thought that if they needed three extra singers and a shitload of horns then it is the real Stones. They are covering up their shortcomings way to much and for way to long . You can already guess the set list . Naw I pass on seeing them again.

I guess you've been out of it for a while.....only 2 extra singers now, and they've cut back on their horn section too. And maybe you didn't know this, but Mick Taylor is tagging along to play on a few songs as well.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 3, 2013 01:44

Gazza
colonial
latebloomer
colonial

smileys with beer

That could take a while.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: December 3, 2013 03:52

I still love their performances and, BTW, the whole "Vegas era" theory means nothing to me. I wish i could afford some Stones gigs in Europe, as i did during the previous tours. But i can't now... Maybe just one show, if they will visit Italy (i don't expect them to play in my country - Greece).

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: December 3, 2013 09:27

Max 2-3 concerts in europe. If they Are coming to italy i Will go and beside that i'd like to see them in Amsterdam

Date: December 3, 2013 09:58

Gazza
colonial
latebloomer
colonial

smileys with beer

Gazza..My last $600- an hour Dental appointment ($2,000- bill) would beat yours hands down yea and gotta go back for more yet probably take it up to
3 Grand.. yea

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: December 3, 2013 14:42

£35, Lance. God bless the NHS. smileys with beer

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 3, 2013 15:21

Maybe 2 Ziggodome shows, Antwerp, London and then...............i will be Broke.
Jeroen

Date: December 6, 2013 09:04

colonial

Put the LOT!..Rent and all on my new Stones visa to pay for ticket..yea smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: December 12, 2013 18:28

I've heard it can take a while to get ya ticket sorted over the phone so i've taken Monday off work..smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: December 12, 2013 19:10

May as well take Tuesday off too. It'll take you that long to plough through the 'offers' on the ticket broker sites when 10,000 fans who have gone to the trouble of spending $1500 on tickets suddenly remember they're supposed to wash their hair on the night of the gig and expect you to pay $3,000 to ease their pain on missing it.

Date: December 12, 2013 19:57

Gazza
May as well take Tuesday off too. It'll take you that long to plough through the 'offers' on the ticket broker sites when 10,000 fans who have gone to the trouble of spending $1500 on tickets suddenly remember they're supposed to wash their hair on the night of the gig and expect you to pay $3,000 to ease their pain on missing it.

Gazza..I've rang Frontier Touring that many times in the last week..I get the impression "O no not you again" eye rolling smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 12, 2013 21:31

This is a 2 1/2 years old thread. Started long time before the latest tour start. Please show the decency of NOT waking up OLD non-relevant threads, just for the purpose of posting into an old thread you might have started. There are plenty of current threads about the current tour.

The posting policy on IORR is basically to use recent threads that are current. Or to start a new one if there is someeting unique to it. If you have to search for a tread - your own or others - please be aware of the status of the thead. This year? Months and months old? Are there other more current threads that serve the purpose?

Thank you!

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2044
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home