Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones to Recreate Historic Hyde Park Gig?
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: July 14, 2011 19:08

Ronnie has been talking to the Evening standard and is meeting Keith next week, sounds good to me but who knows what will happen?

Read this

[www.gibson.com]

Re: Rolling Stones to Recreate Historic Hyde Park Gig?
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 14, 2011 19:10

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 14, 2011 21:49

Only if they could sound like this I would go:

Posted by: Spodlumt ()
Date: July 14, 2011 22:40

Why tarnish the memory of something that had it's dicey moments anyway?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 15, 2011 00:18

They could play out of tune and at really slow tempos again to really get into the spirit of the original.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 15, 2011 00:25

...........Geeeeeeeeez bet there's a lotta nerves floatin' thru the butterfly community at the moment

ROCKMAN

Date: July 15, 2011 00:27

Rockman
...........Geeeeeeeeez bet there's a lotta nerves floatin' thru the butterfly community at the moment

Just being a smartass, Rockman. I love the HP gig.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 15, 2011 00:29

........yeah your cool 71 ... I was just foolin' ...nothin aimed at you...And Keef loves the HP sauce

ROCKMAN

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 15, 2011 00:29

some of those out of tune songs really sounded great!!!!!!!! Hyde Park JJF is one of the best versions everIMO

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: July 15, 2011 00:30

Yeah. Dump Ron Wood and get Mick Taylor back . Give Keith a handful of uppers and let them roll hot smiley

Date: July 15, 2011 00:31

Get MJ on guitar as well. Live version of Stop Breaking Down with four Rolling Stones guitarists. Epic.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:11

headly123
Yeah. Dump Ron Wood and get Mick Taylor back . Give Keith a handful of uppers and let them roll hot smiley

Uh, you are aware that Micky Taylor boy QUIT THE BAND arent you, he quit like little pussy quitters QUIT!!!! HE WALKED OUT.... HE SAID I QUIT... first he agreed to join the band... THEN HE QUIT!!!!!! HE IS A QUITTER!!!!!. I dont care how good he is.... I dont care about why he quit... or royalties are anything.... I only know HE QUIT.... PEOPLE WHO QUIT CAN NOT BE TRUSTED TO NOT QUIT AGAIN... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FKING TOUR!!!AND PEOPLE WHO WANT A QUITTER BACK ARE AS BAD AS QUITTERS THEMSELVES!!!

WHAT IF CHARLIE QUIT LIKE THAT QUITTER micky Taylor boy, or that QUITTER billy wyman boy???? WHAT IF MICK AND KEEF QUIT WHEN THOSE OTHER QUITTERS QUIT??? THEN THERE WOULD BE NO STONES...... LONG AGO....
I dont know if you caught the gist of my post, so just to be clear,
I dont like quitters.

as far as a handfull of uppers..... I guess that is OK, as long as they bring enough for everyone grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-15 01:20 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:29

No more uppers for you young manspinning smiley sticking its tongue out I think you have had enough

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:31

headly123
No more uppers for you young manspinning smiley sticking its tongue out I think you have had enough
yeah grinning smiley

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: July 15, 2011 01:52

71Tele
Get MJ on guitar as well. Live version of Stop Breaking Down with four Rolling Stones guitarists. Epic.

I sent Woodie an e-mail on his radio website shortly after the 100 Club gig, and I told him it was a beautiful thing that he did to bring Taylor out, and I said, 'you need to bring him into the Stones' - like it would be something that he would have to convince Mick and Keith about, right? I said 'imagine what you could do with three guitars'. I know he reads his e-mails and whatnot, he's always begging for more.

Hey all you can do is try, right? I love computers - beats the hell out of sending a letter through the mail>

Date: July 15, 2011 02:55

Brue
71Tele

I sent Woodie an e-mail on his radio website shortly after the 100 Club gig, and I told him it was a beautiful thing that he did to bring Taylor out, and I said, 'you need to bring him into the Stones' - like it would be something that he would have to convince Mick and Keith about, right? I said 'imagine what you could do with three guitars'. I know he reads his e-mails and whatnot, he's always begging for more.

Hey all you can do is try, right? I love computers - beats the hell out of sending a letter through the mail>

You're doing the Lord's work, Brue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1528
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home