Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Happy 49th Birthday Rolling Stones
Posted by: Marmalade ()
Date: July 12, 2011 20:17

Love the Rolling Stones!
Happy 49th.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 12, 2011 20:26

Marmalade
Love the Rolling Stones!
Happy 49th.
Me too Marmie smiling smiley !!!!

YEAH!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-12 20:27 by Max'sKansasCity.

Re: Its 543 Days to The Stones 50th
Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: July 12, 2011 21:37

colonial
bolexman
Cheers colonial. Any plans yet on how you will celebrate their 50th?
bolexman.. yea'..Probably knock the top off a bottle of Jack Daniels or something..and might even take the day off work and watch a few Stones DVD's in my hut..cheers mate..smoking smiley

Got a bottle of Jack Daniels sittin right here next to me! Watchin the first disc (The Sixties) to 'The Rolling Stones, Just For The Record' as we speak. Gonna watch all five discs (sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, and the two thousands and beyond) today and into the late evening to celebrate their 49th and more importantly the fact that we are now exactly 12 months from our historic 50th!smileys with beer

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: July 12, 2011 21:56

I am pretty sure, that the "STONES" exactly know what they will do regarding their 50th!! we will get their 50 licks album. nOOO, not their warhorses--they will open the vault with their 48 gems. 2 new-ones--and that will be their next no.1 single. someone of you disagree?

Date: July 12, 2011 22:10

Gazza
stonescrow
Max'sKansasCity
Yeah!!!!!!

And you know what that means! They have now officially entered into their 50th year, well, at least in less than a couple hours anyway, (London time)

colonial will be reaching for his Kleenex at that very moment!

Gazza, (or anyone) do you know roughly what time they took the stage at the Marquee Club 49 years ago on this date in 1962? It is now a little after 8:00 PM in the UK. I would guess it had to have been sometime between 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM?

Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: July 12, 2011 22:33

Happy birthday...now get our asses together and make the final album and the final tour. No one needs a Mick Jagger or a Keith Richards solo project. It didn't go that well way back :-)

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: July 12, 2011 23:49

Hurry you guys, before the world ends.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: July 13, 2011 15:19

A Rocking Good Birthday to The Rolling Stones.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 14, 2011 01:16

Havo
I am pretty sure, that the "STONES" exactly know what they will do regarding their 50th!! we will get their 50 licks album. nOOO, not their warhorses--they will open the vault with their 48 gems. 2 new-ones--and that will be their next no.1 single. someone of you disagree?

You had me there until you mentioned a no. 1 single, at which point I fell off my chair laughing......

Date: July 14, 2011 01:49

stonescrow
Gazza
stonescrow
Max'sKansasCity
Yeah!!!!!!

And you know what that means! They have now officially entered into their 50th year, well, at least in less than a couple hours anyway, (London time)

Gazza, (or anyone) do you know roughly what time they took the stage at the Marquee Club 49 years ago on this date in 1962? It is now a little after 8:00 PM in the UK. I would guess it had to have been sometime between 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM?

8.13 pm. Or possibly 8.14. Depends who you ask.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 14, 2011 02:52

Gazza
Havo

You had me there until you mentioned a no. 1 single, at which point I fell off my chair laughing......

I've heard they're writing it already for the pop charts. The working title is "Moves Like Keith Richards". Very bouncy.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 14, 2011 14:10

Ive heard every (ex) Rolling Stone will get his own stature in wax next year!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-14 14:11 by Amsterdamned.

Date: July 14, 2011 18:13

Gazza
stonescrow
Gazza
stonescrow
Max'sKansasCity
Yeah!!!!!!

8.13 pm. Or possibly 8.14. Depends who you ask.

Marvelous! I knew you would come through! Always nice to have an exact time of birth, just for the record. Now, if we only knew the combined weight of the band that night!smiling smiley

Date: July 14, 2011 18:17

they were all weighed - as one should do - first thing in the morning, after having a pee and before eating breakfast. 45 stones and 7 and a half pounds between the six of them. I'll let you do the conversion.

The weight of Mick's 'todger' has sadly not been documented, which I realise will upset many people here who seem overly obsessed with it.

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: July 15, 2011 03:51

Seeing that they are now in their 50th year the starting time of the show is moot.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2147
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home