Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who the @#$%& is the stones
Date: May 28, 2011 02:38

Get out of the bubble. Go to a club and get a kick instead of those stadium shows. Im sick of the rocknroll pollution (u2,stones etc) There are lots of new bands that kick the stones arses. Oh yeah they got a history that rocks (60s and70s) but its all over now. When was the last time stones did any street wise undergroundish. Musically i have to go back to some girls or maybe a couple of tracks on emotional rescue. I live in amsterdam and i saw them in 95 at paradiso but ive seen a lot of shows as good as that since
OPEN THE @#$%& VAULTS and keep on smokin

Re: Who the @#$%& is the stones
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: May 28, 2011 02:41

an opinion to be expected from a serial killer. cool smiley

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: May 28, 2011 03:20

Bostonstranglerno9
Get out of the bubble. Go to a club and get a kick instead of those stadium shows. Im sick of the rocknroll pollution (u2,stones etc) There are lots of new bands that kick the stones arses. Oh yeah they got a history that rocks (60s and70s) but its all over now. When was the last time stones did any street wise undergroundish. Musically i have to go back to some girls or maybe a couple of tracks on emotional rescue. I live in amsterdam and i saw them in 95 at paradiso but ive seen a lot of shows as good as that since

Xanax will do wonders 4 you and it will help you relax...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: May 28, 2011 05:32

Bostonstranglerno9

Skippy, is that you?

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 28, 2011 07:06

Bostonstranglerno9..It would interesting to know many IORR members who have their own computer while they're doing time..Mark Chapman,Charles Manson

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 28, 2011 12:48

Bostonstranglerno9

Got to admit, he has a point. The big flaw in his argument is that, there is nothing anywhere near as good as the stones currently around.

Date: May 28, 2011 14:49

oh i was wrong. Forgot newer songs like streets of love, out of tears, sweethearts together etc etc I must admit they are kick ass rock songs or .........not

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 28, 2011 15:07

Bostonstranglerno9
oh i was wrong. Forgot newer songs like streets of love, out of tears, sweethearts together etc etc I must admit they are kick ass rock songs .........but then I must admit I was awful wrong and I must admit I did forget...that a ballad ain't a rock song
aye,aye,aye,aye................aye,aye,aye,aye................

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-28 15:19 by EddieByword.

Posted by: NorthShoreBlues2 ()
Date: May 28, 2011 23:00

Bostonstranglerno9

right on, keep our beloved rock music alive brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1376
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home