Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive 35th Anniversary World Tour" in Holland/Amsterdam
Posted by: Rockingbrilliant ()
Date: April 20, 2011 11:31

Yes!!!

He will play his entire worldwide bestseller "Frampton Comes Alive!" along with some highlights from his early till recent days!! In a 3 hour show!

So, he will do "Jumping Jack Flash" but hopefully also "Walking The Dog" but for sure "Show Me The Way" "Do You Feel Like We Do" etc etc

go check www.heineken-music-hall.nl

19 NOV - HMH Amsterdam

onsale 23 april www.ticketmaster.nl

Re: Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive 35th Anniversary World Tour" in Holland/Amsterdam
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 20, 2011 15:36

Well, at least someone is going to play JJF this year.

Re: Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive 35th Anniversary World Tour" in Holland/Amsterdam
Posted by: R ()
Date: April 20, 2011 16:01

Been there. Done that. 35 years ago. He's bringing this show to a beautiful 1,800 capacity outdoor venue in my town this summer. He want $70 and I've no doubt he'll sell out but I'm going to Buddy Guy and Los Lobos instead.

Posted by: Thricenay ()
Date: April 20, 2011 16:03

The '35th anniversary'... doesn't sound right somehow. Is he worried he might not make it to a 40th?

Date: April 20, 2011 16:12

Some of the best tracks on FCA (Something's Happening, I Wanna Go To The Sun) never get played on the radio anymore. I can't believe how often Do You Feel Like We Do still gets played. I guess when DJs need to take a dump, that's what they put on. I've never seen Frampton, but I do like him. He plays Detroit on July 8. Maybe this is the year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-20 16:43 by tatters.

Date: April 20, 2011 16:46

Q tatters: well, this is definitely THE year smiling smiley) The one and only chance to hear his musical highlights (Comes Alive! in its entirety..!)

I would say: Go see him!

cheers

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 20, 2011 21:32

tatters
Some of the best tracks on FCA (Something's Happening, I Wanna Go To The Sun) never get played on the radio anymore. I can't believe how often Do You Feel Like We Do still gets played. I guess when DJs need to take a dump, that's what they put on. I've never seen Frampton, but I do like him. He plays Detroit on July 8. Maybe this is the year.
Your right. That would be the main motivation to go this show and use the hits as a piss break.LOL

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: April 21, 2011 06:20

What is the tour schedule for the year?

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: April 21, 2011 06:23

He'll be at the Beacon Theater in New York City this summer too. I will probably go.

Date: April 21, 2011 14:30

Rockingbrilliant
Q tatters: well, this is definitely THE year smiling smiley) The one and only chance to hear his musical highlights (Comes Alive! in its entirety..!)

I would say: Go see him!

cheers

Yeah, I would say it's definitely now or never. Fairly reasonable ticket prices, too.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 21, 2011 17:08

Thricenay
The '35th anniversary'... doesn't sound right somehow. Is he worried he might not make it to a 40th?

Well...at some point your target audience is too old to go to a rock show.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot!

Posted by: marchbaby ()
Date: April 21, 2011 17:58

I am going, June 15, opening show of tour, 10 th row!
Small Venue in N J

Mick's rock, I'm roll.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-21 18:03 by marchbaby.

Date: April 21, 2011 18:18

Who going also to Amsterdam? Any people from Germany (border area) or other countries going?

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 21, 2011 18:38

So this tour back on 76 at Balboa Stadium. Never seen more beutiful girls on a Yes gig.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 21, 2011 18:38

The Sicilian
What is the tour schedule for the year?
[frampton.com]

Date: April 22, 2011 02:27

treaclefingers
Thricenay

Well...at some point your target audience is too old to go to a rock show.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot!

The oldest guy in the room is usually on stage. If he's not too old to do the show, his audience won't be too old to go to it. Frampton's only 61. I'm sure there will be a FCA 40th and maybe even a FCA 45th Anniversary Tour. I probably won't be interested then. Not because I'll be too old to go, but because the idea of a 66 or a 71-year-old Peter Frampton trying to recreate that album is just too pathetic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-22 15:39 by tatters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1616
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home