Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT. Waters And Gilmour To Reunite For One Gig
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: April 1, 2011 19:27

Fantastic news.

[uk.news.yahoo.com]

Re: OT. Waters And Gilmour To Reunite For One Gig
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: April 1, 2011 21:22

I would have thought Roger Waters was above April Fool's Day pranks.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: April 1, 2011 22:15

That was already known last year - no April fools.

Posted by: moonchild57 ()
Date: April 2, 2011 03:42

Who cares...they are both selfish @#$%&

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 2, 2011 03:43

moonchild57
Who cares...they are both selfish @#$%&

Oh, you know them both?

Date: April 2, 2011 07:05

yes this is old actual news. gilmour stated last year it would probably be during the european leg of the tour

Posted by: Bruce ()
Date: April 2, 2011 07:21

I assume Gilmour will be joining Waters on stage at the O2 Arena in London - as they will be recording all London shows for an upcoming DVD-release. See the report on Waters' homepage:
"Roger Waters will be filming and recording all 6 shows at The O2 Arena in London in May. For these shows, photographs are permitted but we must insist on NO Flash photography. Flash wipes out the images projected on the Wall, which are the most important part of the show. Any person who uses Flash will have their camera confiscated and could be removed from the Arena."
[tour.rogerwaters.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-02 07:21 by Bruce.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: April 2, 2011 19:32

keefriffhard4life
yes this is old actual news. gilmour stated last year it would probably be during the european leg of the tour

He never did that, they always spoke about 1 number (Comfortably Numb) in 1 show. The "news" is still the same

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: April 2, 2011 20:13

At least RW puts on a fantastic show that cannot be matched. His music, lyrics, screen films images, pyrotechnics, etc.,are unbelievable. By far the best shows I have ever seen were the DSOTM tour and The Wall tour- I have seen the Stones dozens of times, and all the major acts and the RW shows are in a different atmosphere. Wish I saw PF in its entirety. Gilmour will be playing at 02 by all accounts. One more thing- at least PF were able to set aside their differences for Live Aid and give one final,incredible performance.

Date: April 2, 2011 22:00

Happy24
keefriffhard4life

He never did that, they always spoke about 1 number (Comfortably Numb) in 1 show. The "news" is still the same

yes exactly and gilmour was asked about it sometime and the answer he gave made it sound like a european date. he said something like "i won't go out of my way to play the date" or something like that meaning imo it would have to be a show near david

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 2, 2011 22:03

Happy24
keefriffhard4life

And probably just the solo on CN.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2071
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home