Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Mick shmoozing at post-Oscars Vanity Fair party
Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: March 2, 2011 21:29

KeithNacho
MJ is capable of everything just to be and look cool...............big difference with KR.
I can't imagine a KR photo with JBieber

wow,a postcard from keithland.are you having kool-aid with the nachos? do me a favor,go to wireimage.com.punch -keith richards into the search.now look to your left,see where it says N'SYNC...click

oh,look a picture from 2000 with good ole mr rock and roll,the riff master,the rock and roll pirate and who are those guys he's got his arms around ....N'SYNC.
N..F/CKING ..SYNC. big old smile,hangin with justin and the guys..

Re: Mick shmoozing at post-Oscars Vanity Fair party
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 3, 2011 00:16

Sam Spade
If it were 1967 Jagger wouldn't have been there at all. Mick can thank Bianca for introducing him to the social hob nob world. I wonder if Jagger asked Barry Diller if he should buy GE stocks?

Silly Rabbit Sam...
Mick, Keith and Brian were schmoozing with British social hobnobbers in 67. The Ormsby-Gores, Guinesses....they were much more society than Diller, DVF and Lebowitz.

While Mick most likely met DVF met through Bianca (She's Jade's godmother), the rest are part of a larger New York circle of acquaintances from the 70s, 80s.
And Glam, Jed Johnson and his brother have been in Jagger's orbit since the mid-70s, he was also Bianca's interior designer. Lebowitz was also part of that whole New York Warhol circle in the 70s, 80s - of which DVF, Diller Johnson were a part of. I've seen pictures of Lebowitz sitting at various events next to Bianca, so I was actually more surprised to find out she was a friend of Keith's. I only knew of the Jagger connection.

And I doubt Mick would have to ask Diller for investment tips.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-03 00:31 by stupidguy2.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home