Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Mick shmoozing at post-Oscars Vanity Fair party
Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: March 2, 2011 21:29

KeithNacho
MJ is capable of everything just to be and look cool...............big difference with KR.
I can't imagine a KR photo with JBieber

wow,a postcard from keithland.are you having kool-aid with the nachos? do me a favor,go to wireimage.com.punch -keith richards into the search.now look to your left,see where it says N'SYNC...click

oh,look a picture from 2000 with good ole mr rock and roll,the riff master,the rock and roll pirate and who are those guys he's got his arms around ....N'SYNC.
N..F/CKING ..SYNC. big old smile,hangin with justin and the guys..

Re: Mick shmoozing at post-Oscars Vanity Fair party
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 3, 2011 00:16

Sam Spade
If it were 1967 Jagger wouldn't have been there at all. Mick can thank Bianca for introducing him to the social hob nob world. I wonder if Jagger asked Barry Diller if he should buy GE stocks?

Silly Rabbit Sam...
Mick, Keith and Brian were schmoozing with British social hobnobbers in 67. The Ormsby-Gores, Guinesses....they were much more society than Diller, DVF and Lebowitz.

While Mick most likely met DVF met through Bianca (She's Jade's godmother), the rest are part of a larger New York circle of acquaintances from the 70s, 80s.
And Glam, Jed Johnson and his brother have been in Jagger's orbit since the mid-70s, he was also Bianca's interior designer. Lebowitz was also part of that whole New York Warhol circle in the 70s, 80s - of which DVF, Diller Johnson were a part of. I've seen pictures of Lebowitz sitting at various events next to Bianca, so I was actually more surprised to find out she was a friend of Keith's. I only knew of the Jagger connection.

And I doubt Mick would have to ask Diller for investment tips.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-03 00:31 by stupidguy2.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1382
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home