Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 21
Re: OT - NHL Hockey 2011
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 25, 2011 23:35

No Expectations
Can't get a read on the Sharks...everytime I think they've gotten it together they lay another egg. Game 6 tonight!
Exactly. Niemmi gets the start again tonght.So the cringe factor will be huge.eye popping smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: April 26, 2011 07:59

Sharks won series in OT. They got lucky.

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: April 26, 2011 08:01

skipstone
Sharks won series in OT. They got lucky.

killing that 5 minute major took a bit more than luck!

Date: April 26, 2011 08:03

Of course taking a major at that point in the game WAS pretty stupid.

Date: April 26, 2011 17:47

No Expectations
Of course taking a major at that point in the game WAS pretty stupid.
It Was questionable about whether should of been a major or just 2 mins. Same with Thornton's double minor. Pretty crappy calls. But the Sharks win! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Skippy.smoking smiley

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: April 27, 2011 01:52

Some big games ready to start this evening. It's do or die in all three. I am so proud of the Hawks for standing up in this series. All the whining out of Vancouver is bizarre. Blaming the refs for 3 losses in a row. The GM calling a press conference yesterday in Vancouver to tell the world how the Nucks have been cheated by the zebras? How strange is this picture? Maybe if the Canucks quite taking stupid penalties they would help themselves. After torpedoing the Hawks the first 2 games the tables turned. Did they not expect some payback? Is there something in the Vancouver water that causes this paranoid behavior? Don't worry all will be decided in a few more hours. Even if the Hawks lose the Nucks don't have the stones via their so called team leaders to get it done and bring home a cup. Hope to see Bobby "Luong oh no" cry us a river tonight. How can you not start the gazillion dollar star goalie in a close out game two days ago?? Actually, I feel a little sorry for Van fans. A tough group to love guys.
Drop the puck and LETS GO HAWKS!

Date: April 27, 2011 01:56

Not sure which scenario I prefer. If the Hawks win they play the Sharks. If Vancouver wins then San Jose plays the well rested Red Wings. But they beat Detroit last year and lost to Chicago.confused smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 27, 2011 14:21

Thanks Larry Quinn for being a bonehead. Glad your gone. Tallinder, Lynman, Campbell, Brierre. Wouldn't Lindy love to have ONE of these guys back?

And as far as Miller goes. As great as he is. He can't win the big game. The only bright spot was that Myers quit being a screw up on the ice.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-27 14:24 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: April 27, 2011 18:04

More Hot Rocks
Thanks Larry Quinn for being a bonehead. Glad your gone. Tallinder, Lynman, Campbell, Brierre. Wouldn't Lindy love to have ONE of these guys back?

And as far as Miller goes. As great as he is. He can't win the big game. The only bright spot was that Myers quit being a screw up on the ice.

Only in it for the money, the previous ownership. Get rid of #19, #34 and #55.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: April 28, 2011 02:50

Hey Sweetcharmed, how bout that? Detroit and San Jose. Ha ha ha ha ha! We'll see who's left after at least 4, at most 7! 2 California teams out, 1 more to go.

Still can't believe the Vancouver Casucks beat Chicago. Nashville will hopefully take care of them.

Date: April 28, 2011 04:09

skipstone
Hey Sweetcharmed, how bout that? Detroit and San Jose. Ha ha ha ha ha! We'll see who's left after at least 4, at most 7! 2 California teams out, 1 more to go.

Still can't believe the Vancouver Casucks beat Chicago. Nashville will hopefully take care of them.

C'mon Skippy...what's with the negative California vibe? I'm glad the SoCal teams are gone too but give Northern California a little love!

Date: April 28, 2011 05:04

Bruins and Habs in OT.....pulling for the Bruins.

Date: April 28, 2011 05:12

Boston pulls out the OT win! Amazing considering the poor record they have had in the past against the Canadians!

Posted by: slew ()
Date: April 28, 2011 05:44

Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye Bye Montreal!!!!!

Date: April 28, 2011 06:01

As an old 70's Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito. Johnny Bucyk. Derek Sanderson, Wayne Cashman, Ted Green, Gerry Cheevers, Eddie Johnston, John McKenzie fan I "Second that Emotion" na na na na na na na na hey hey goodbye Montreal!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-28 06:01 by No Expectations.

Posted by: tomk ()
Date: April 28, 2011 06:04

No Expectations
skipstone

C'mon Skippy...what's with the negative California vibe? I'm glad the SoCal teams are gone too but give Northern California a little love!

I'm an LA Kings fan from WAY back. Even though I live in SF, I want the Sharks out.
No love here for the Sharks.
I'm pulling for Nashville now, actually.
And what's up with Tampa Bay?

Date: April 28, 2011 06:15

tomk
No Expectations
skipstone

I'm an LA Kings fan from WAY back. Even though I live in SF, I want the Sharks out.

What can you possibly have against the Sharks?

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: April 28, 2011 06:19

Zetterberg back Go Wings. Did see the Stones in San Jose No Security Tour.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: April 28, 2011 06:25

the Bruins took quite a few cheap shots. Fun series but The Flyers should be able to handle the Bruins...love Massachusettes though...best state in the union

Date: April 28, 2011 06:26

No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
skipstone

Nothing against them. I grew up in LA. I was never one that said "Oh, I live here now, so I must root for (insert team here)." So it's Angels over the A's, Dodgers over the Giants, Lakers over the Warriors, Kings over the Sharks, USC and UCLA over Stanford and Cal. Sorry. I was never much of a Rams fan, though, growing up.

Date: April 28, 2011 06:32

tomk
No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
skipstone

Nothing against them. I grew up in LA. I was never one that said "Oh, I live here now, so I must root for (insert team here)." So it's Angels over the A's, Dodgers over the Giants, Lakers over the Warriors, Kings over the Sharks, USC and UCLA over Stanford and Cal. Sorry. I was never much of a Rams fan, though, growing up.

So you would rather root for Detroit? Just because the Sharks whooped the Kings ass! Sounds like sour grapes!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-28 06:35 by No Expectations.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 28, 2011 09:07

Time for Predators...

2 1 2 0

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-28 09:08 by Come On.

Date: April 28, 2011 10:18

No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
skipstone

So you would rather root for Detroit? Just because the Sharks whooped the Kings ass! Sounds like sour grapes!

Sour grapes? What the hell are you on about? Never cared much for the Red Wings.
Good-looking uniforms, though. Should be an good series.

Posted by: tonterapi ()
Date: April 28, 2011 12:03

Bye Bye Tampa Bay!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 28, 2011 13:26

Come On
Time for Predators...

A few days a ago you wanted the Canucks. Do you post just for the sake of posting? Do you know anything about the NHL?

Date: April 28, 2011 19:34

Sharks in 6.

Date: April 30, 2011 05:15

tomk
No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
skipstone

Sour grapes? What the hell are you on about? Never cared much for the Red Wings.

You said "I want the Sharks out"...must be a reason!

Date: April 30, 2011 05:16

The puck has dropped in SJ...Go Sharks!

Date: April 30, 2011 05:20

No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
tomk
No Expectations
skipstone

You said "I want the Sharks out"...must be a reason!
Sharks just took out your Kings. HMMMMMMMMMMM! Sour Grapes..Get it now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-30 05:21 by No Expectations.

Date: April 30, 2011 06:59

Can't win if you don't score....20 minutes to get it done!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1338
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home