Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
why do seemingly ok threads get deleted?
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: December 10, 2012 03:19

confused smiley

Re: why do seemingly ok threads get deleted?
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 10, 2012 03:21

cos bv was tutored by goebbels? just a notion...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-10 03:21 by StonesTod.

Date: December 10, 2012 03:27

I mean what is this its against the rules to claim that the stones are greedy?

Date: December 10, 2012 03:30

melillo
I mean what is this its against the rules to claim that the stones are greedy?

oh, i thought you were talking about the food thread. but the goebbels thing is still a possibility...

Date: December 10, 2012 03:33

no my jagger explaining why ticket prices are so high thread is gone

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 10, 2012 03:39

Not gone - just renamed "the ticket prices complaints thread".

Date: December 10, 2012 03:40

melillo
no my jagger explaining why ticket prices are so high thread is gone

i'm sure it's just misplaced. keep looking and i'm sure it'll turn up somewhere.

Date: December 10, 2012 03:41

thanks

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 10, 2012 03:59

When good things happen to bad threads...whoops - I mean when bad things happen to good threads...What I don't get is why the goto 1...14 is still alive but our innocuous - albeit silly - food thread has been eaten up, shut down, coughed up. OOPS hairball...winking smiley. OH WELL> smoking smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 10, 2012 04:05

I think the smell of tacos was just getting a bit overpowering.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 10, 2012 04:34

Because Dirty Harry is back from exile in Brooklyn... Now with really fast internet lines in Newark, where there is nothing else to do than check out posts and work, work, work.

I moved the ticket prices discussion thread over to a parking place where it belongs. It is like hearding old people talk about pre-war prices. Normal people have a limit for how long it is intresting to hear about something that we all know, it's ben discussed up and down for weks and tours, and we can do nothing about it, so I just moved, it, like I might do with this very thread as well.

The "What I am eating" thread was closed because I hate to read about eating in general, this place is not a "how and what to eat" forum. Again Harry at work, but it was just closed, so the historic people might dig it out for later social studies. There are now close to 800,000 pages on IORR, and I don't want more eating food pages.

Off topics not marked off topic might be gone before you blink, as always. I have my gun ready. So much else to do. I try to keep IORR a bit on topic these days, even if it fun with diverification as well.

I still have an open mind and I do still allow almost anything, so no worries, but please no food talks, ok?

Bjornulf

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: December 10, 2012 04:36

Thank you Bjornulf!

Weeding is a good thing.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 10, 2012 05:17

Glam Descendant
Thank you Bjornulf!

Weeding is a good thing.
Yes it is. smoking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 10, 2012 06:13

bv
Because Dirty Harry is back from exile in Brooklyn... Now with really fast internet lines in Newark, where there is nothing else to do than check out posts and work, work, work.

I moved the ticket prices discussion thread over to a parking place where it belongs. It is like hearding old people talk about pre-war prices. Normal people have a limit for how long it is intresting to hear about something that we all know, it's ben discussed up and down for weks and tours, and we can do nothing about it, so I just moved, it, like I might do with this very thread as well.

The "What I am eating" thread was closed because I hate to read about eating in general, this place is not a "how and what to eat" forum. Again Harry at work, but it was just closed, so the historic people might dig it out for later social studies. There are now close to 800,000 pages on IORR, and I don't want more eating food pages.

Off topics not marked off topic might be gone before you blink, as always. I have my gun ready. So much else to do. I try to keep IORR a bit on topic these days, even if it fun with diverification as well.

I still have an open mind and I do still allow almost anything, so no worries, but please no food talks, ok?
Fair enough...sometimes I guess we just gotta ask ourselves do we feel lucky? (aka where's BV...and did he have a good meal?) winking smiley
Well do ya, punks? smoking smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 10, 2012 06:25

sometimes I do.

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: December 10, 2012 07:05

Anything from the conservitive side of the aisle.

Any critisism of that clown Obamaq or his hi hop gang.

IORR also attempts to apply British PC to the wester members.

There you have it. Been censored many times myself/

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: December 10, 2012 07:26

bv

BV? He don't play! I dig that about you! Hats off to you Sir.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: December 10, 2012 07:30

GADAWG

While I do enjoy politics they descend into nastiness here all too often. Yet PC is a Freedom of Speech killer. This is a very, very serious danger to the world (Western specifically) in general.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: December 10, 2012 07:44

The Thread Vandals.

Posted by: carlorossi ()
Date: December 10, 2012 07:55

Because two people might have a different definition of "seemingly OK", and one of them runs the board?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-10 07:56 by carlorossi.

Date: December 10, 2012 09:53

GADAWG

British IS western, what's your point?

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: December 10, 2012 10:06

For goddsake... don't start any threads about eating your over=priced tickets!!!

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: December 10, 2012 10:06

bv

thumbs up

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 10, 2012 10:57

I admire bv's patience...besides the OP really has some nerve because not only did he start that useless thread that got canned but he did his absolute best to spoil everyone's fun by polluting (to put it lightly) with his price rants, page long quotes and insults (calling other members "fools" ) the "Show 3 - Brooklyn" thread while the show was underway and us poor hacks in Europe where doing our best at 4AM to post pics and comments from twitter and share our thoughs. Childish, pathetic and cowardice all in one since he knew bv wasn't going to be able to kick his ass as he deserved since he was at the show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-10 14:07 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: December 10, 2012 13:26

I think my OT thread about the 1971 film "Duel" got deleted. -Never understood why.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: December 10, 2012 13:38

Cause this is not a democracy,and BV is the president for life,and he will choose what others are allowed to see and comment on.
His board and he will do what he wants...hot smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 10, 2012 13:39

JumpinJeppeFlash
bv

thumbs up

BV, that sentence made me laugh...a thread about pussy songs is fine, but not one about foods people eat. A man who has his priorities. grinning smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 10, 2012 13:41

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-10 14:00 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: December 10, 2012 13:59

Actually its more like BV to the rescue.

Thank you BV/Dirty Harry.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 10, 2012 15:44

My bang thread have been removed!!! what a pussy he really is!!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home