Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Paul McCartney to play 100 club
Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:31

I HATE ticketmaster.angry smiley

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:32

Beast
Nope - gone in nanoseconds! Predictably, six are already on sale on Seatwave for £550 each. B******S...

As f.....g usual !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:34

Silver Dagger
Anybody got tickets? Bloody impossible to get one through Ticketmaster.

Nope, failed. O well ... t'is just Saturday at the Apollo then !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:35

chriseganstar
Beast
Nope - gone in nanoseconds! Predictably, six are already on sale on Seatwave for £550 each. B******S...

As f.....g usual !!!

What is the deal with that?! How can that be? Is there no justice in the world!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:39

They still got Stalls Standing at £60 on Saturday.Am I right in saying that downstairs it is ALL standing? smoking smileyconfused smileysmoking smiley

Date: December 15, 2010 12:43

crawdaddy
They still got Stalls Standing at £60 on Saturday.Am I right in saying that downstairs it is ALL standing? smoking smileyconfused smileysmoking smiley

Yes

Date: December 15, 2010 12:48

That's great.Get to the front all you guys and gals who have got standing tickets. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:49

100 Club tix already selling for £900 quid each on internet. Bastards.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:49

Well that was fun!! As with everyone else here, no luck for the 100 club.

Not really suprised or pissed off, cos I got the Hammersmith gig to enjoy, and thats only three days away!

Will be interesting to see the setlist at the 100 club.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Date: December 15, 2010 12:55

Despite the distinct lack of success any of us have had in purchasing a ticket for what will no doubt be a stupendous gig, it is still very cool of McCartney to be playing the 100 Club. Yet again, it makes me think that a certain other knight of the realm could pick up a few tips on how to treat, and indeed spoil, his fans!

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: December 15, 2010 13:01

"it is still very cool of McCartney to be playing the 100 Club. Yet again, it makes me think that a certain other knight of the realm could pick up a few tips on how to treat, and indeed spoil, his fans!"

Very true...

Date: December 15, 2010 13:03

Agreed.Ronnie,Mick and Dick,all Stones or ex Stones have done their bit for The 100 Club and their fans.Macca has certainly done his bit to all his fans in these 3 small venue gigs before Christmas. smileys with beer

Date: December 15, 2010 13:13

This minute £50 rear circle standing at HMV Apollo.

Date: December 15, 2010 13:14

Hammersmith Apollo Saturday 18th - I have two tickets for sale at face value for this gig, I paid £222.25 incl TM charges - location is Circle block 3 row U.

E-mail me (my e-mail address is not hidden) or leave message here. Can meet you outside the venue on the night. Thanks. P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-15 13:15 by paulywaul.

Date: December 15, 2010 13:17

Manofwealthandtaste
Despite the distinct lack of success any of us have had in purchasing a ticket for what will no doubt be a stupendous gig, it is still very cool of McCartney to be playing the 100 Club. Yet again, it makes me think that a certain other knight of the realm could pick up a few tips on how to treat, and indeed spoil, his fans!

Yep, we all think that .... but it just never seems to happen, does it ? Our boys really COULD take the hint here, could they not ?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 15, 2010 13:22

paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste

Yep, we all think that .... but it just never seems to happen, does it ? Our boys really COULD take the hint here, could they not ?

Judging by what just happened with the 100 Club tickets, the only people he'd treat, or indeed spoil, would be celebs, millionaires and scalpers - not us.

Date: December 15, 2010 13:57

Green Lady
paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste

Judging by what just happened with the 100 Club tickets, the only people he'd treat, or indeed spoil, would be celebs, millionaires and scalpers - not us.

You do have a point Green Lady, indeed you do.

Date: December 15, 2010 14:34

The tickets that were on sale today for Apollo and Liverpool gigs were apparently his own allocation which I reckon was probably hundreds.This would have gone to celeb.friends etc.Wouldn't be surprised that he would still have a hundred or so left for each gig.The fairest way for The 100 Club show would be to sell them at the door on entrance to the place.The real fans who would be willing to spend a couple of nights there would be the rightful ones to get in.Macca just doesn't think of those things and just leaves it to his people to sort out.I don't blame him.I just think he has enough to do when it comes to all the gigs starting with the NY tv show and finishing with the Liverpool gig.It's all travel,hotels,rehearse and do the gig.It would be nice if he did think of ticketing etc.but he just leaves it in the hands of others.That's my take on it anyway. smoking smiley

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: December 15, 2010 14:50

ablett
"it is still very cool of McCartney to be playing the 100 Club. Yet again, it makes me think that a certain other knight of the realm could pick up a few tips on how to treat, and indeed spoil, his fans!"

Yes, because we know that 100 Club crowd will be made up of fans wont it

Date: December 15, 2010 17:11

paulywaul
Green Lady
paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste

Just went on Ticketmaster and got myself a Block 5, Row J seat so see you there ! now organising transport up & back from Cornwall !!! Missed seeing you at the Ronnie 100 Club show. Notice we're both on the Waterstones video of the Keith signing. No luck with the ballot for the slipcase editions though !!

Chris

Satisfied since 1976

Date: December 15, 2010 18:38

chriseganstar
paulywaul
Green Lady
paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste

Just went on Ticketmaster and got myself a Block 5, Row J seat so see you there ! now organising transport up & back from Cornwall !!! Missed seeing you at the Ronnie 100 Club show. Notice we're both on the Waterstones video of the Keith signing. No luck with the ballot for the slipcase editions though !!

Chris

I can't believe it !!! Waterstones just rang me to say I've won in the ballot for a signed slip-case edition, just confirmed by e-mail. God, this has made my Christmas !!!!! I'll buy you a pint at Hammersmith on Saturday to celebrate !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 15, 2010 18:49

Wow - great news! Congratulations smileys with beer

Date: December 15, 2010 19:02

Beast
Wow - great news! Congratulations smileys with beer

Thanks - this day just couldn't get any better. I might, just might, go to the pub tonight !

Chris

Satisfied since 1976

Date: December 15, 2010 21:47

Congratulations.I'm so glad you ended up having a realy good day. thumbs up>grinning smiley<thumbs up

Posted by: turd ()
Date: December 15, 2010 22:43

message deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-16 00:30 by turd.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 23:12

100% OT

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: December 16, 2010 00:45

Looks like the British invasion crowd is making sure the 100 Club remains alive and well. This is simply outstanding.

CBII

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 16, 2010 01:39

CBII
Looks like the British invasion crowd is making sure the 100 Club remains alive and well. This is simply outstanding.

Would be great if Chuck came over to play the 100 Club. How about having a word CBII?

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: December 16, 2010 03:13

It is a total crime against fund raising if they can't raise the £500,000. It might not be very rock 'n' roll but why didn't they just charge £500 a ticket for McCartney and that's £150,000 right there. The scalpers only get the tickets and charge the real fans that anyway so the money might as well go straight to the fund. It might be elitist but at least the club would be saved for the punters that want to go month in month out.

Once they raise the money, to put the rock'n'roll back in, the stars could do a free show for fans that was one ticket per person only, no transferring by queueing only.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 16, 2010 08:14

mattleeuk
It is a total crime against fund raising if they can't raise the £500,000. It might not be very rock 'n' roll but why didn't they just charge £500 a ticket for McCartney and that's £150,000 right there. The scalpers only get the tickets and charge the real fans that anyway so the money might as well go straight to the fund. It might be elitist but at least the club would be saved for the punters that want to go month in month out.

Once they raise the money, to put the rock'n'roll back in, the stars could do a free show for fans that was one ticket per person only, no transferring by queueing only.

Yep, Paul Mc 300 people x 500= 150.000£
Rolling Stones (all of them incl MT & BW): 300 x 500 £
and
U2? or...?? Led Z?

+ a free signed programme for everyone...

or just of pay the damn money by Keith, Mick, Paul,...a few others.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1444
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home