Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: OT - Prince William announces engagement.
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 18, 2010 09:54

Stoneage
Seem to have a problem pasting quotes and making space between texts. Hopefully I will master this someday?

It's not that easy, it involves at least 3 years worth of full time study, additional evening classes - possibly even further private tutoring; I should start immediately if I were you !! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Only kidding !!! winking smiley winking smiley winking smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 18, 2010 10:07

I genuinely thought Johnny Rotten talked a lot of sense in the article in the Sun.Good on him !!! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 18, 2010 20:48

Ahhh,So Young and in Love

Posted by: phd ()
Date: November 18, 2010 21:19

I think this video seems to suit quite well; by this I mean the funny situation in the first minute ( and by no way the lyrics in that case).

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: November 18, 2010 21:21

I think they're adorable together. I truly hope it works out for them. More than just that - I hope the establishment doesn't ruin her. I've always felt bad the way Diana looked so dead in the eyes towards the end of her marriage. Having other people control what happens to your kid(s) is unimaginable to me - marrying a royal is a scary proposition.

I always felt bad for Charles too in a way - he wanted to be with Camilla before Diana, but she was unsuitable (divorced?). He tried to do the right thing for a while I guess, but you can't live forever in a lie. I'm glad he's finally with who he wanted and should have been with all along.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 18, 2010 23:53

Well said Cindy.

Posted by: belld ()
Date: November 19, 2010 00:13

Cindy Incidentally - The French Solution is not recommended then? Ouch!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: November 19, 2010 00:17

belld
Cindy Incidentally - The French Solution is not recommended then? Ouch!

ohhhh - no - not nice at atll!

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 19, 2010 01:42

Isn't Prince William some sort of genital piercing? ?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 19, 2010 02:52

It seems that UK still has a grip on the old colonies (even USA). There is very much interest in the british royal house, none at all in continetal europes (or Scandinavia) royal houses. I remember when our viking kings used to rule Britannia! Do you remember King Magnus or Knut The Great, or even the battle of Stamford Bridge?

Date: November 19, 2010 04:08

Stoneage
It seems that UK still has a grip on the old colonies (even USA). There is very much interest in the british royal house, none at all in continetal europes (or Scandinavia) royal houses. I remember when our viking kings used to rule Britannia! Do you remember King Magnus or Knut The Great, or even the battle of Stamford Bridge?

It is the common language, English.

You remember viking Kings ruling Britannia? What are you 1200 years old.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:11

The Sicilian
Stoneage

You remember viking Kings ruling Britannia? What are you 1200 years old.

well, his username would suggest he's considerably older...

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:16

The Sicilian
Stoneage

Think it could also be America's fascination with celebrity?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 19, 2010 13:23

Looks like we got this crap coming for the next eight months or so, god help us!!!

Date: November 19, 2010 13:59

Still early days on this thread.Another 8 months and maybe 2500-3000 posts!! could be a record!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: November 19, 2010 14:02

crawdaddy
Another 8 months and maybe 2500-3000 posts!! could be a record!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Please don't let this happen. Oops, I just perpetuated this thread!

Date: November 19, 2010 14:07

Gotta look that word up in the dictionary.Dunno what it means!!!! confused smiley

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: November 19, 2010 15:43

For the life of me, I can't see any possible reason for inclusion of this post on a Stones site. An over-privelaged couple get engaged. Big deal.

I will not outline my objections to the monarchy here due to the rules on political posting, but we really need a tour to divert us from this type of tabloid fodder drivel that seems to be the substitute for news this week.

Date: November 19, 2010 16:17

teleblaster
we really need a tour to divert us from this type of tabloid fodder drivel that seems to be the substitute for news this week.

World-class posting there! thumbs up

Date: November 19, 2010 16:38

teleblaster
For the life of me, I can't see any possible reason for inclusion of this post on a Stones site. An over-privelaged couple get engaged. Big deal.

I will not outline my objections to the monarchy here due to the rules on political posting, but we really need a tour to divert us from this type of tabloid fodder drivel that seems to be the substitute for news this week.
Oh geez,relax. It's a feel good story about two young people in love and getting married. Yeah let's spend another 15 pages arguing about Keith's coolness.eye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: November 19, 2010 17:29

I'm all for another 30 pages on the royal wedding.Come on all you posters!!! Stick em on this thread.Not much time left...................only 8 months to go!! smoking smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmoking smiley

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: November 19, 2010 17:38

Midnight Toker

eye popping smiley

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: November 19, 2010 18:52

sweetcharmedlife
teleblaster

Oh geez,relax. It's a feel good story about two young people in love and getting married. Yeah let's spend another 15 pages arguing about Keith's coolness.eye rolling smiley

I have nothing against two "young" people falling in love. Teenage magazines are full of it. What I object to is a media frenzy over a ludicrously rich individual who is supposed to be my lord and master and who will now go on to breed future lords and masters.

I do think Keith is cool and have done for many, many years. That's why I visit this site - the Stones. Maybe I should start buying "Hello" or whatever.

Posted by: praline ()
Date: November 19, 2010 19:22

teleblaster

I have nothing against two "young" people falling in love. Teenage magazines are full of it. What I object to is a media frenzy over a ludicrously rich individual who is supposed to be my lord and master and who will now go on to breed future lords and masters.

I do think Keith is cool and have done for many, many years. That's why I visit this site - the Stones. Maybe I should start buying "Hello" or whatever.

He's not. I'm not English but I understand the Royal Family has no political power - they're rich without doing nothing, true, as hundreds of people all over Britian, including Keith's family.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 19, 2010 19:34

Adrian-L
Midnight Toker

eye popping smiley

Like you said,Adrian -L smileys with beer!
Believe me,it's getting worse than Closer or Gala magazines .......IORR = IT's ONLY ROCK' N ROLL

Bring back some Jagger's manhood ' threads,proudmary ,pleeeaaase !
At least ,they are "Stones OR music related " grinning smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: November 19, 2010 19:45

All Royals all the time. thumbs up

Date: November 20, 2010 01:07

Bump for teleblastertongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: November 20, 2010 01:14

This just in:

"Kate will be a good woman for my Willy..." -Prince Charles
smiling smiley

Date: November 20, 2010 01:58

TippyToe
This just in:

"Kate will be a good woman for my Willy..." -Prince Charles
smiling smiley
Now that's funny.grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:22

Today Charles is talking about Camilla being the Queen.....interesting timing.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1879
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home