Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ladies And Gentlemen box 1/2 off on Amazon
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: November 21, 2011 23:16

Black Friday deal today from 1pm - 5pm PST. Deluxe Box set for $49.99. I just scooped one up, I had a $10 off so I got it for $39.99. If anybody needs one check it out. They had 9 in stock and by the time I checked out there were only 4 left. So hurry. Really good price.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen box 1/2 off on Amazon
Posted by: purepop ()
Date: November 21, 2011 23:53

it is on sale at amazon.ca too.

Date: November 22, 2011 00:05

purepop
it is on sale at amazon.ca too.

If anybody wants one you'll have to get it there. All of the ones on Amazon.com are claimed. Unless somebody put one in their cart and winds up not paying for it (there's a 15 minute limit on leaving one in the cart) they are all gone.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: November 22, 2011 00:29

I just took delivery of this set today,nothing to do with Black Friday just saw it for £40.99 in UK was a lot more when it first came out,and indeed was £44.99 a couple of weeks ago,oddly Play .com had it for the same price a couple of weeks ago but now it's £54.99.
Not played it yet but the overall package looks impressive,with the 3DVDS,book and the other stuff that will remain unused.
The discs indecently are
Ladies & Gentlemen
Stones In Exile
The Dick Cavett Interviews, Australian Tour Interviews 1973

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 22, 2011 00:43

adotulipson
I just took delivery of this set today,nothing to do with Black Friday just saw it for £40.99 in UK was a lot more when it first came out,and indeed was £44.99 a couple of weeks ago,oddly Play .com had it for the same price a couple of weeks ago but now it's £54.99.
Not played it yet but the overall package looks impressive,with the 3DVDS,book and the other stuff that will remain unused.
The discs indecently are
Ladies & Gentlemen
Stones In Exile

Saw this, this morning on Amazon...can't bring myself to spend the money for a scarf...I already have Ladies & Gentlemen and Stones in Exile, and I've watched most of the Dick Cavett and Australian Tour Interviews online.

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: November 22, 2011 00:52

Ahhh well,,,I just grabbed one on amazon.ca... "...don't know the reason why..."

Date: November 22, 2011 00:56

Well I had a single disc copy, and had been looking to possibly buy an imported version for the Cavett/Australia disc. It was going to run me about $25. Also I have yet to purchase Stones In Exile, because it's been available streaming on Netflix and I just never got around to getting a physical copy. So that would have run me another $10-$12. All together that's around $32, which is only $7 less than what I paid for this after my $10 off.

I considered getting the box before it was even on sale, but it was around $80 on the US site before today, $99 on RS.com, and $119 on Best Buy's site. But today I saw that price and I couldn't pass it up.

I don't care about the scarf or film cells, but the poster I'll frame and put up, and I bet I'll like the book.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: November 22, 2011 01:00

treaclefingers
adotulipson
The discs indecently are
Ladies & Gentlemen
Stones In Exile

Saw this, this morning on Amazon...can't bring myself to spend the money for a scarf...I already have Ladies & Gentlemen and Stones in Exile, and I've watched most of the Dick Cavett and Australian Tour Interviews online.

Well I was carried away by The Brussels Affair and thought while I'm waiting for Live In Texas ,I'll order this as well,so today they both arrived together and of course I bought Some Girls Deluxe issue in Fopp lunchtime £13 for the HMV slipcase issue,none of the supermarkets had it so that's the only reason I got the slipcase version as it turned out to be the only option to buy,no doubt the supermarkets will have later in the week for less.
A great time to be a Stones fan,I even re did Handsome Girls last night so I could compare with Live In Texas.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 22, 2011 01:31

adotulipson
treaclefingers
adotulipson
The discs indecently are
Ladies & Gentlemen
Stones In Exile

Well I was carried away by The Brussels Affair and thought while I'm waiting for Live In Texas ,I'll order this as well,so today they both arrived together and of course I bought Some Girls Deluxe issue in Fopp lunchtime £13 for the HMV slipcase issue,none of the supermarkets had it so that's the only reason I got the slipcase version as it turned out to be the only option to buy,no doubt the supermarkets will have later in the week for less.
A great time to be a Stones fan,I even re did Handsome Girls last night so I could compare with Live In Texas.

Hey, I don't blame you! If I hadn't already had most of this, I would have bought this in a heartbeat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1709
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home