Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Some Girls Bad Timing??
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: November 21, 2011 23:43

There is more than a few dispointed people on this group about the reissue.
I wonder if we are victims of bad timing? The ill-will between the Glimmers probably did not help much. If they were getting along better maybe we wiould have had the set we were really looking for with 15-20 extras.

The bonus disc for this set is only 40 mins of music - the original LP was also only 40 mins - I wonder why they just didn't put it all on one CD??

Having said that, I still am grateful for the set and the live '78 DVD - who would have dreamed we would get that + Brussels all in the same month!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-21 23:52 by Lynd8.

Re: Some Girls Bad Timing??
Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: November 21, 2011 23:50

The bad timing is that we get Brussels affair 1973 and Some Girls Deluxe at the same time -BA 73 really is the best thing they released since Exile, while I find SG Deluxe cringe worthy at best...

If they didn't release I might have enjoyed SG Deluxe to an extent -I just can't get myself to stop blasting BA 73 and be anywhere near interested in the SG Deluxe release....

Mathijs

Re: Some Girls Bad Timing??
Posted by: gripweed ()
Date: November 21, 2011 23:54

I'm of the same thinking.... makes you scratch your head at the timing of BA 73 being released, albeit "only" in digital form atm... that does take away from the SG
release

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1218
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home