Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Spring is in the Air..Barbies..Booze + Stones
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 29, 2010 08:21

Well..Spring is the air..here Downunder in AUSSIE and its poor cousin NZ....pretty flowers everywhere..new born lambs..that only means one thing..Barbies..Booze and sharing my Stones music with the neighbors..just loud enough for them to hear.
I like to start with a few Blues and Instrumental and even a few Covers first then get into the real Heavy stuff later on at my Barbies..gee..i've still had the Stones blasting at 4 or 5am some mornings..ya' haven't heard nothing yet ya' ought to check out my Digs a week out from a Stones tour.Stones music is going all day n' night 24 hours just about..Loud and clear.
Just ask any of my neighbors they're soon tell ya'

Whats ya' first few favourite Stones songs ya' put on..when ya' have a few people around?

Re: Spring is in the Air..Barbies..Booze + Stones
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 29, 2010 08:42

Pheeeeeeew for a minute there .. thought ya'd gone kinko colonial.......

ROCKMAN

Date: August 29, 2010 08:58

Rockman
Pheeeeeeew for a minute there .. thought ya'd gone kinko colonial.......

Rockman..yea' I think I 'ought to clear it up with all our Northern friends when we talk about having someone around for a Barbie..she doesn't have a boyfriend call Ken or anything.Its just means a BBQ.. ya' know what I mean..yea..smoking smiley'

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 29, 2010 09:25

........ Cook Cook Blues

ROCKMAN

Date: August 30, 2010 11:41

Rockman
........ Cook Cook Blues

..Here dear ya' mind the barbie..I'll just go put on my new Stones record

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 30, 2010 21:30

How does a Victoria Bitter taste like ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: August 30, 2010 21:46

SwayStones
How does a Victoria Bitter taste like ?

SwayStones..yea' VB's OK..im more into the XXXX my self.At the end of the night at some of these Aussie Barbie's ya' dont know what ya' drink'n half the time.cheers

Date: August 30, 2010 22:02

colonial
here Downunder in AUSSIE and its poor cousin NZ....

At least it seems you are having a good time down under smoking smiley....People in Europe aren't that funny,ya know.smiling smiley

Btw,I really don't know how a VB tastes like ...I don't like beer .winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: August 30, 2010 22:17

SwayStones
colonial
here Downunder in AUSSIE and its poor cousin NZ....

At least it seems you are having a good time down under smoking smiley....People in Europe aren't that funny,ya know.smiling smiley

Btw,I really don't know how a VB tastes like ...I don't like beer .winking smiley

SwayStones..yea' cheers..Alot of us just do our own thing down here.Thats just the way we are..just cruise along..

Date: August 30, 2010 22:28

Who earn the right to be the BBQ king ?smiling smiley

Date: August 31, 2010 19:28

SwayStones
Who earn the right to be the BBQ king ?smiling smiley
SwayStones..Usually after everyones had a few Jack Daniels and a couple of Stubbies of XXXX's the person in charge of the Barbie is the one that can stand up the straightest..we don't want some idoit to start another bush fire..thats the last thing we need..smoking smiley

Date: August 31, 2010 19:44

How come I am the only one who is neither from "Down Under " and nor from NZ and still answered your post ?

NB:Now this is French humour winking smiley
Please, would you mind to translate in good English the above sentence smiling smiley

Date: August 31, 2010 20:00

SwayStones
How come I am the only one who is neither from "Down Under " and nor from NZ and still answered your post ?

NB:Now this is French humour winking smiley
Please, would you mind to translate in good English the above sentence smiling smiley
SwayStones..Maybe its because all the other IORR members are still in bed asleep its 5am Tues.NZ..and 3am Aussie as we speak...Or maybe its some sort of French-Connection going on here..cheers winking smiley I dont know?

Posted by: Dutch guy ()
Date: September 1, 2010 16:15

Beer of the Aussie and the Kiwi?? No!!!! (Victoria Bitter - aaaarghhh!!!!) But the wine very nice (with the Stones rock)!!!!! Rocking on the Gold Coast or Beauuuutiful Kiwi North Island (hot) with the wine. Very nice. Good place to rock!!!!Do these people rock well? YES!!! ROCK AUSSIEs AND THE KIWIS!!!! (Careful with that barbie guy - IT'S HOT.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home