Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Classic rare tracks
Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: July 15, 2010 20:26

Finally got the ability to download stuff off the Hot Stuff section. Downloaded Handsome Girls this afternoon and I've got it blasting as I type. Can anyone recommend bootlegs of rare or never released tracks particulary from the mid-late seventies but really anything that's not officially released. Even classic concert stuff. All help appreciated as I'm itching to go!

Re: Classic rare tracks
Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:17

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:40

rare? El Mocambo '77 might do.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 16, 2010 00:07

There's some good ones for the Some Girls / Emotional Rescue sessions. One called RCA Studio Hollywood 1978 and another Gals, Gags Pin Ups. The Voodoo Brew boxset is also a lotta fun especially Volume 2 which is all Keith. Good luck.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: July 16, 2010 00:47

The 1978 KBFH stuff is great too.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: July 16, 2010 03:16

Too bad that Rod live tune sounds like shit. As in, the actual sound of it, not the band.

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: July 16, 2010 13:17

Thanks for all the suggestions lads but what I'd really love is some links to out-takes of tracks they did in Paris in the Marconi studios. I think that's right. Loads of unreleased songs from the Some Girls/Emotional rescue sessions but I can't find them. Any ideas?
Also I'm having trouble downloading Disc 4 of Handsome Girls. I got the first three from a great post on Hot Stuff but the fourth downloaded with "multiple errors". Anyone got a link?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-16 14:11 by iamthedj.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2177
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home