Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Classic rare tracks
Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: July 15, 2010 20:26

Finally got the ability to download stuff off the Hot Stuff section. Downloaded Handsome Girls this afternoon and I've got it blasting as I type. Can anyone recommend bootlegs of rare or never released tracks particulary from the mid-late seventies but really anything that's not officially released. Even classic concert stuff. All help appreciated as I'm itching to go!

Re: Classic rare tracks
Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:17

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:40

rare? El Mocambo '77 might do.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 16, 2010 00:07

There's some good ones for the Some Girls / Emotional Rescue sessions. One called RCA Studio Hollywood 1978 and another Gals, Gags Pin Ups. The Voodoo Brew boxset is also a lotta fun especially Volume 2 which is all Keith. Good luck.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: July 16, 2010 00:47

The 1978 KBFH stuff is great too.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: July 16, 2010 03:16

Too bad that Rod live tune sounds like shit. As in, the actual sound of it, not the band.

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: July 16, 2010 13:17

Thanks for all the suggestions lads but what I'd really love is some links to out-takes of tracks they did in Paris in the Marconi studios. I think that's right. Loads of unreleased songs from the Some Girls/Emotional rescue sessions but I can't find them. Any ideas?
Also I'm having trouble downloading Disc 4 of Handsome Girls. I got the first three from a great post on Hot Stuff but the fourth downloaded with "multiple errors". Anyone got a link?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-16 14:11 by iamthedj.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1331
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home