Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rollin Clones
Posted by: Theospappa ()
Date: July 16, 2010 00:26

Anybody ever seen them? They are playing Pakkhuset in Larvik, Norway 24th of July at 20.00 hrs?

Any good? I´m going anyway, but what to expect?

Anybody else going to see them in Larvik that night?

Re: The Rollin Clones
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 16, 2010 01:28

Damned good, they are! The lead singer is Bård Ose, host of PILS (NRK1, Saturdays at 13:30), and they were joined on stage by Bernard Fowler at Rick's in Bergen in 2006 the night before the Stones show. (Sept. 1st 2006)
Bård is also going to host the Keith Richards Quiz on the night of October 25th in Oslo - at the releasa party for Keith's autobiography, and he's written books about the Stones. And he's a very nice person.
Yes, go and see them - and have a great time!

Posted by: Theospappa ()
Date: July 16, 2010 01:31

Addicted: Not that band with Bård Ose, it´s the one from England, Liverpool I guesssmiling smiley

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 16, 2010 01:55

The Rollin' Clones I'm familiar with are from around the Bristol area, not Liverpool.

Used to go and see 'em occasionally a few years back, but then they changed the lead singer and it wasnt quite the same. Still a fun night out, though.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 16, 2010 13:32

Theospappa
Addicted: Not that band with Bård Ose, it´s the one from England, Liverpool I guesssmiling smiley
Ooops, sorry. Misunderstood!
But Bård's band is great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1728
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home