Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Nice photo of Keith and Patti
Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: July 15, 2010 18:50

with this article rehashing the 'cancer' interview. Allegedly taken last week, I think they both look good. Keith with a decent haircut for once - what is the world coming to?

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Re: Nice photo of Keith and Patti
Posted by: JordiStones ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:08

Nice pic, yes it is!

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:15

She is a very beautiful woman! Keith is a lucky man. I wish both of them the best.

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:20

Wow, they both look great !

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:21

Nice pics and they certainly both look well.Let's hope most of the worrys are well behind them and the future is looking good.Nice haircut Keith! smileys with beer

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:21

Lady Jayne
Keith with a decent haircut for once -

I agree. Perhaps Keith quit cutting his own hair! tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:25

They look great. I think in Keith's case putting on a bit of a paunch is a good sign.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:30

Edith Grove
Lady Jayne
Keith with a decent haircut for once -

I agree. Perhaps Keith quit cutting his own hair! tongue sticking out smiley
He's got less to cut these days.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:35

Great looking people! She 54 and he almost 67 - and they both carry their age very well. And the great thing is - they're both very sweet, nice, good people. Never met one person who knows them who doesn't love them. A beautiful inside too, in other words.
I once met their garden architect, (backstage at the O2) and she was just so happy to have worked for them. -They're very nice, ordinary people. No primadonna gestures - just very NICE people. Unlike some of her other clients, the way I understood her.

Patricia and Keith invited the garden architect and her staff to the O2 in London in August 2007, because they were so happy about the work they'd done in their garden. Good people!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:35

Holy Jeez, that's the finest looking haircut we've seen on young Keef yet. Maybe someone's finally confiscated those garden shears he's been using on himself for years .......... ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: July 15, 2010 19:38

I think it looks as though he's let Patricia use the blow dry and a round brush on his hair! Looks a bit like Niels Löfgren's hair style?

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:51

And no stupid bandanna. Attaway Keefer, be proud of yer parkin lots!!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:58

Here's another beautiful one of Keith & Patti.

I would guess this is probably around '86 or '87 since I believe that's a Vicky Tiel dress and those were pretty fashionable around then. Anyone know? I love Patti's hair when it was slightly more reddish than the way she wears it now.

Sorry - don't know the photographer. Thanks to Iamthechildofthemoon blog for the scan.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: July 15, 2010 20:07

Actually - i'm changing my guess on the years. Here's a cover of Paulina Porizkova wearing the same dress, but it's June 1985. I cannot tell you how bad I wanted this dress!!! Patti gets everything I want - it's not fair!!! smoking smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 15, 2010 20:31

Couples who can stay together for the long run have my deepest respect.
You never wake up with the same person twice, we all change a little bit
every day..and finding, and staying with, a person for the long run is magical.
Cheers Keith and Patti!! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-15 21:47 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: July 15, 2010 20:34

Cindy - are you sure it's not '83, December 18th? Isn't that Keith's wedding suit?

Date: July 15, 2010 20:50

No - i'm not sure at all - I was hoping someone could verify. That was just my guess based on the dress.

I don't believe this is their wedding day. Definitely different dress and hair for her. She had her hair stick straight that day.

Date: July 15, 2010 20:57

Yes, but they were in Cabo for some time, and this might be before or after the wedding. I also notice Keith's hairstyle, looking a lot like on the wedding photos. And that man doesn't put on his tux if it's not absolutely necessary.
Yes I remember her wedding dress - big and looked like a ...wedding cake - which was the hottest style for wedding dresses in the fashionwise embarrassing 80s.
That dress she's wearing in this photo is more or less a design classic now.

Still: the best thing about this photois that the photographer captured the love and affection between them. Anyway - you can read more about the wonderful love story in his book. Very touching.

Date: July 15, 2010 21:01

Addicted
Still: the best thing about this photois that the photographer captured the love and affection between them. Anyway - you can read more about the wonderful love story in his book. Very touching.

I'm very much looking forward to it. Did you say you read an advanced copy somewhere?

Date: July 15, 2010 21:03

I've read chapter by chapter just as they've arrived by fed ex from NYC. I've been hired to do the PR and all events for the book release in Norway. And we're thinking BIG!
There's a thread here somewhere, "Big bash for fans"...
Can't find it now, and I gotta go out for a dinner appointment. Sorry.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 15, 2010 21:13

CindyC

I would guess this is probably around '86 or '87 since I believe that's a Vicky Tiel dress and those were pretty fashionable around then. Anyone know? I love Patti's hair when it was slightly more reddish than the way she wears it now.

Sorry - don't know the photographer. Thanks to Iamthechildofthemoon blog for the scan.
i gotta agree with you about when patti had red hair ,it brings out more of the beauty of her eyes.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 15, 2010 21:14

CindyC
Actually - i'm changing my guess on the years. Here's a cover of Paulina Porizkova wearing the same dress, but it's June 1985. I cannot tell you how bad I wanted this dress!!! Patti gets everything I want - it's not fair!!! smoking smiley

that is a hot dress

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 15, 2010 21:16

Addicted
I've read chapter by chapter just as they've arrived by fed ex from NYC. I've been hired to do the PR and all events for the book release in Norway. And we're thinking BIG!
There's a thread here somewhere, "Big bash for fans"...
Can't find it now, and I gotta go out for a dinner appointment. Sorry.
[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: July 15, 2010 21:22

CindyC

Also a great photo but I prefer it when Keith smiles - he has a beautific smile which always reaches his eyes.
And while we are on the subject of haircuts, Patti's is a great cut too - very flattering around the forehead for older ladies, even ones not as beautiful and blessed with good bone structure as she.

Posted by: sirdoug ()
Date: July 15, 2010 21:33

she's fine as wine

Posted by: rsfan1989 ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:12

Guys,
Please think seriously. There are a lot of discussions on this forum about Keith’s questionable performances during the 2007 ABB tour. Imagine your wife and mother of your children is sick as Patti was at this time how would you perform???
Keith is a hero and he will be one forever!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:18

I have always liked Keith.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:26

My eyes aint too good tonight, but is that a skull ring on Patti's wedding finger....probably not, but as I say, eyes are playing up!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:29

but is that a skull ring on Patti's wedding finger

Yep....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:32

matching skull rings ...nice.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1472
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home