Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Exile Merchandise ... Give Me ALL Your Money
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:29

The only things, to me, that are actually worth getting if I was to get anything at all besides the 2 CD reissue is the original tongue shirt and the shirt Charlie wore. Oh and as far as the music goes, I could certainly be happy with the double vinyl album as well as the, well, whatever the hell CD issues there are.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:45

As with all corporations The Stones most maximize their profits..Thats fine with me.
Of course, l won't buy any of this crap.."Its just business"

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:51

Somebody goofed.

The shirt Micks wearing doesn't have sleeves.

Posted by: stonesseventytwo ()
Date: April 26, 2010 02:10

eye rolling smileyYes, I don't know what the appeal of replics tickets and passes is. Better to have the real thing. The scary thing is that when this stuff makes it on the market it will be hard to tell the real stuff from the fakes.

Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: April 26, 2010 02:19

And all of this stuff costs what? How much? From where?

stonesstein

Kick me like you did before
I can't even feel the pain no more
Rocks Off, 1972

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: April 26, 2010 02:31

i don't know; something almost sad about all this somehow,,,,kitsch is cool i guess. sigh...hope peeps enjoy. mebbe some fans wud like to think about investing in some really well regarded boots here instead? i mean if ur gonna spend on the stones, why not get the magical essential most exciting things that never saw any kind of official release? just sayin'....presenting an alternative for folks who really love the MUSIC part of all this.... ??

beelyboy...Think About it

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: April 26, 2010 03:28

Its all posted on their website.
The lithographs really interest me. I love fine graphic art and the fact they are numbered and signed is very cool. The hotel keys and all the stuff doesn't do much for me. But the smaller case for $125 is a good deal.

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: April 26, 2010 03:35

Shouldn't that room key be for 1009?

Re: Give Me ALL Your Money
Posted by: crossfire deux ()
Date: April 26, 2010 04:27

Have they ever made money off their recorded music? Albums and such?

Re: Give Me ALL Your Money
Date: April 26, 2010 04:50

yes, of course they have. They have had many big sellers. Lots of hit singles as well.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 26, 2010 05:32

I will not bite, i will purchase the 2cd set and then the dvd in june, no deluxe for me, not needed

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: April 26, 2010 05:57

How much for it anyone know?

Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: April 26, 2010 06:09

What the hell is this? Hotel keys? "as worn by Mick Jagger"? That's a sleeveless shirt!

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: April 26, 2010 06:20

I have an interest in the $2,500 Set. However, it would be more attractive if they would have all signed the same item. I do not mean that 3 posters would be signed by the 3 members, but just one poster by all 3.

Date: April 26, 2010 06:30

The large STP case is 500, the lithograph sets are 2000 and 2500, the smaller STP case is 125.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 26, 2010 07:59

for the people who want prices, order information, etc: [exileonmainst.shop.bravadousa.com]

How Many Different Versions Of Exile ...
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: April 21, 2010 14:56

I've just come across this one, I'm sure others knew about it but it completely passed me by

Sadly, my season ticket (football) needs reneweing next month so not much chance of me getting it ...

[66.102.9.132]

About this product

This is the ultimate fan piece! This high end, deluxe road case box set pays homage to the legendary 1972 North American Tour. Packaged in a replica heavy-board road case construction with antiqued metal locks, hinges, and handle. Limited to 1,000.

This high end, exclusive box set includes:

- Deluxe edition CD of “Exile on Main St.” with 10 unreleased tracks

- “Exile on Main St.” double LP Record.

- 24in x 18in frameable lithograph print of famous tour poster art; features plate stamp of band signatures and comes packaged in an archive black sleeve with a foil stamp of the Licks symbol - exclusive to this edition.

- The Rolling Stones - 1972 North American Tour Book by Bob Gruen. Shot during the last two shows of the tour in New York's Madison Square Garden by legendary photographer Bob Gruen; capturing the band at the peak of the tour with never before seen photos.

- Recreation of the vintage early-Licks “72 Tour T-Shirt worn by Mick Jagger”- exclusive to this edition.

- STP flight crew pin - exclusive to this edition.

- 2 replica backstage passes.

- 8 replica ticket stub set of various concerts on the tour.

- 3 replicas of Mick, Keith, and Charlie's 1972 STP laminate badges with custom STP lanyard.

- A replica '72 hotel room keychain from LA's Continental Hyatt House where the band stayed.

- Weight: 15 pounds.

- Dimensions: 25in W x 6in H x 19in D.

Re: How Many Different Versions Of Exile ...
Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: April 21, 2010 15:16

all these super deluxe versions are nice but i'd rather have more unreleased tracks and a longer length dvd instead

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: April 22, 2010 20:26

I would have ordered this but apparently it has been yanked from the site. I guess it is no longer available.

confused smiley

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: April 22, 2010 20:41

ghostryder13
all these super deluxe versions are nice but i'd rather have more unreleased tracks and a longer length dvd instead

Ditto!
All that junk like keychains and ticket stubs are awesome when they're the real thing, especially if they come from one's own past experiences. But in the form of replicas ... gimme a regular CD of Goats Head Soup outtakes any day!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 22, 2010 21:45

misterfrias
I would have ordered this but apparently it has been yanked from the site. I guess it is no longer available.

It's up there now, but for £349.99, a private guitar lesson from Keith ought to be included.eye popping smiley

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: April 22, 2010 22:50

I got a "private lesson" from Keith in a NYC Men's Room once, but it wasn't in guitar playing...

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: April 23, 2010 06:07

Hairball
misterfrias

It's up there now, but for £349.99, a private guitar lesson from Keith ought to be included.eye popping smiley

Sorry. I should have been more clear: The search link posted by andy js comes up but at the Universal Music website, a search for the item gets the following:

OH NO!

The page you’re looking for isn't here, we may have moved it, perhaps it was never there, or maybe its gone for good.

Or maybe it was all a dream . . . .

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Date: April 23, 2010 14:41

Thats what I found. Maybe they'll unleash it once every sucker has bought the other versions first

Like me.

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: April 23, 2010 16:04

It really annoys me that they havent put the 10 unreleased tracks on vinyl too for these deluxe versions!

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: April 23, 2010 16:14

it does not look like this is available in USA

Date: April 23, 2010 16:21

its not 'available' anywhere by the looks of it

Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: April 23, 2010 17:57

vudicus
It really annoys me that they havent put the 10 unreleased tracks on vinyl too for these deluxe versions!
Why?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 23, 2010 20:50

There's a lot of different versions to be released. The Superdeluxe edition, the "Tumbling Dice 45's case set", among others. I found it here:

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 24, 2010 14:00

vudicus

Yes I'd like those 10 tracks on vinyl as well. No need in having the "remaster" on vinyl - when one have the genuine analog release on vinyl allready. It's the new tracks that I'd be interested in spinning on the turntable.
But the "deluxe package" looks like a great item, no doubt, but it's also quite pricey. There should have been a "vinyl package" consisting of the 3 albums only - for a more reasonable price.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1177
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home