Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Thoughts about Keith Richards
Posted by: pftw04 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 13:55

Well you all might have seen the pictures of Keith in Shidobee or where ever. But you know i hate to tell this tat I feel he cannot take another massive tour. Or maybe I am wrong. Yes you can't judge that whether he is fit or not by seeing the pictures. Right????? what is your thought?????

Re: Thoughts about Keith Richards
Date: February 9, 2010 14:02

Where in Shidoobee are those new pics of Keith?

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 9, 2010 14:03

Playing guitar can aggravates finger pain.
Continuing to play guitar would further degrade the joint causing increasing pain and decreasing range of motion.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: February 9, 2010 14:05

Here's the Shidoobee link --> click here

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: February 9, 2010 14:09

KR needs to rest with his family

Date: February 9, 2010 14:10

i cannot find the link; i´m inside the web, but i don't know where to go

Date: February 9, 2010 14:13

Date: February 9, 2010 14:16

Ah, those pics (also posted here some days ago). Imo, Keith looks great, but he oughtta do something about that beer gut winking smiley

Date: February 9, 2010 14:17

Thanks; i saw these pictures last week. I see him old, ugly, but healthy. he can play and sing at home, rehearsals and small clubs. I have seen him in worse conditions during the lat european tour. Now he looks nice, and pregnant!!!!!!!!
Gaining kilograms he looks healthier

Date: February 9, 2010 14:35

Anyway you look at it ... I think that Keith is going to surprise us. He looks aged a little bit, but i do not think that his fingers are going to prevent him from playing his style of guitar performances. He has always been an incredible person and I believe that the positive energy flow from him to his fans and anybody listeing to the stones music is far from finished.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 9, 2010 14:37

KeithNacho
Now he looks nice, and pregnant!!!!!!!!
Gaining kilograms he looks healthier

Hope he doesn't have liver problems...

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 14:49

He's not far from heading on towards 70, give him a break!

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: February 9, 2010 15:00

He looks pregnant

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: February 9, 2010 15:00

I have no problems with what he looks like. Why is getting older such a big deal?
We all do. But when we see ourselves in the mirror every day we don't see any difference...
We look just like we always have done. Don't we???

Posted by: electricmud ()
Date: February 9, 2010 15:12

My favourite picture is the one Keith looks into the shop. What are the two girls thinking? Look at their faces. In this moment this guy is so far away from being a rock-superstar. Great moment, great shot!

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: February 9, 2010 16:16

He looks great..Looks better then Johnny....Plus the best part Keith looks happy and healthy! Thanks for the pictures.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: February 9, 2010 16:19

give the great man some new fishing lures and dye for his hair,
and get him on the road!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 9, 2010 16:20

DandelionPowderman
Ah, those pics (also posted here some days ago). Imo, Keith looks great, but he oughtta do something about that beer gut winking smiley

He quit drinking
Maybe that'll help

Date: February 9, 2010 16:31

I suspect he'd have to quit the "medication" he's on as well...

Posted by: pmk251 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 19:11

I am not going to make any comments about how Keith looks. He's old, it doesn't matter and any such comments are cheap and probably made by younger people. I just wish people would quit with the Taylor comments. They are also cheap and tiresome.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 9, 2010 19:32

hot stuff
He looks great..Looks better then Johnny....Plus the best part Keith looks happy and healthy! Thanks for the pictures.

Even as a straight guy, I'm aware that Johnny looks a helluva lot better than Keith.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 9, 2010 19:33

That said, Keith is second only to the legendary Charlie Watts in coooooooolness.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: February 9, 2010 19:35

He seems to be fine, but I do not know if a new tour is a good idea.

Posted by: Loudei ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:21

Who cares how Keith looks at 66. He is 66, a senior citizen. What I care about is his well being. Is he happy? Creative? healthy? A true artist like Keith would only break down if he can't create. He is still has his wings and I am hopeful for a Dylan like renaissance. I see Steve Jordan (who does not age by the way) and Waddy hanging out there with Patti Smith and Johnny. This is just great news. Thanks for the photos. But where is the damn biography?

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:35

looks??? dont care.....music is what we like....you want looks...hmm ricky martin??
yikes bro

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:36

DandelionPowderman
but he oughtta do something about that beer gut winking smiley

beer gut? hahaha. here we go again. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:40

What I see in those pictures is somebody happy, relaxed and above all interested - I've got no idea whether he wants to go touring or not, but if Keith's interested in what he does next, the results are going to be worth hearing. Just hope we don't have to wait too long.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:10

pftw04
Well you all might have seen the pictures of Keith in Shidobee or where ever. But you know i hate to tell this tat I feel he cannot take another massive tour. Or maybe I am wrong. Yes you can't judge that whether he is fit or not by seeing the pictures. Right????? what is your thought?????

Yep. Those photos surely spell the end for him.

Imagine a 66 year old well-nourished man having a bit of a paunch. How COULD he stoop to such a level? eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Anthony ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:18

Gazza
pftw04

Yep. Those photos surely spell the end for him.

Imagine a 66 year old well-nourished man having a bit of a paunch. How COULD he stoop to such a level? eye rolling smiley

Exactly...So I guess it would be better for him to look mal-nourished and frail?

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:23

he is mal-nourished.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1658
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home