Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Ronnie Wood & Ana Araujo
Posted by: ablett ()
Date: February 9, 2010 19:29

I'll give till the end of the month....

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:01

hope the best for him.......she is a nice piece of work

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:29

Who is Ana Araujo? obviously a beautiful woman. A model? someone from the Stones' admin office? ('hello, Shirley') an artist also, like Ronnie?
she'll turn up in a few paintings I'm sure.

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:35

duke richardson
Who is Ana Araujo? obviously a beautiful woman. A model? someone from the Stones' admin office? ('hello, Shirley') an artist also, like Ronnie?
she'll turn up in a few paintings I'm sure.

she is a polo coach and trainer

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 9, 2010 20:39

liddas
Big news is that Ronnie changed shoes!

C
just noticed the same thing myself .no more uhg's

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:09

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:54

She's gorgeous!
Ronnie looks great too!

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:08

Go Ronnie go

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:16

I'd like to go to therapy and rehab as Ronnie; i like the nurse

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:42

Good work Ronnie my son!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:51

South American women are indeed gorgeous and make for great wives.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:58

Chris Fountain

soooooooo true.......Argentina........a European country with a latino culture...yeow!!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 9, 2010 23:02

MKjan
Chris Fountain

soooooooo true.......Argentina........a European country with a latino culture...yeow!!

Very nice and appreciative folks as well. I know firsthand as my wife is from Peru.

Date: February 9, 2010 23:16

Chris Fountain
MKjan
Chris Fountain

Very nice and appreciative folks as well. I know firsthand as my wife is from Peru.

Yes, Peru is a great country, people are so sincere. Congratulations on your good fortune.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 9, 2010 23:32

Ronnie is a mixed up 60 something kid and I think he would have been a lot happier and contented if he had been a little bit more considerate to Jo and his kids before taking up with much,much younger women.A huge age gap like that is a recipe for disaster in all but a few cases I reckon.There are always the exceptions of course but is Ronnie and his latest young lady at the time going to be it ??????

Date: February 9, 2010 23:36

crawdaddy
Ronnie is a mixed up 60 something kid and I think he would have been a lot happier and contented if he had been a little bit more considerate to Jo and his kids before taking up with much,much younger women.A huge age gap like that is a recipe for disaster in all but a few cases I reckon.There are always the exceptions of course but is Ronnie and his latest young lady at the time going to be it ??????

maybe he is just looking for fun, after years of being married he just wants to party, probably feels he's making up for lost time. He probably should have been a bit nicer to Jo and the kids, but that damn drinking.....and Jo might have been too much of a caretaker for him.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: February 9, 2010 23:40

he's probably got two or three other girlfriends that he hasn't been photographed with yet...
but Ana sure is a honey of a girl

her eyes were hazel and her teeth were slightly curved

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 9, 2010 23:49

I entirely agree with you MK.I think that he has had plenty of fun over the past 45 or more years since he has been in a band of one sort or other. His drinking probably more than anything means that Jo does not want to look after him in the realy bad times any more.These young girls have got that to look forward to if they realy love the guy !!!.

Date: February 9, 2010 23:58

crawdaddy
I entirely agree with you MK.I think that he has had plenty of fun over the past 45 or more years since he has been in a band of one sort or other. His drinking probably more than anything means that Jo does not want to look after him in the realy bad times any more.These young girls have got that to look forward to if they realy love the guy !!!.

yeah, if Ronnie is looking for love, this will be a disaster cause these young ones will fall in love with his fame and high living, but not him.

Date: February 10, 2010 00:28

KeithNacho
I'd like to go to therapy and rehab as Ronnie; i like the nurse

Hope you've got a very good health insurance.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: February 10, 2010 00:28

i can imagine one can fall in love with ron. because of him, his style, his art, his character even though he is not young anymore.

money, fame of course, but that is also him. you can´t see that separated.

and show me one girl that doesn´t go for the money and falls in love with the homeless, unemployed but nice beautiful young boy.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: February 10, 2010 01:51

Go ahead Ronnie! Tap that sh*t!

Tired of meeting on my terms?
Too many low joints involved
Don't stick on me all your hurts
Stop for a while and just listen:

You're a good looking woman
Don't you know you're too young to die
Crazy looking mama

Well you should have been buried alive
Cuz you're far to pretty to lie
Cuz you're far to pretty to die

Your're knifing me where it hurts
I can only take so much
I would follow you a thousand miles
You're much to perfect to lose

Crazy looking mama
Crazy looking mama
Would have been better to lie
Well you should'a been buried alive
Cuz you're far too pretty to die

Far too pretty to lie lie lie
Far to pretty far too pretty

Well you should'a been buried alive
Cuz you're far too pretty to die

Date: February 10, 2010 01:56

stoneswashed77

and show me one girl that doesn´t go for the money and falls in love with the homeless, unemployed but nice beautiful young boy.
The whiners just get angry when it's not them going out with the multi-millionaire. I just read an article with his ex-wife saying that he can't handle being on his own and he needed her to watch him. F*ck her. She made her cash now it's time to disappear.

Posted by: Lightnin' ()
Date: February 10, 2010 03:36

claudine
she is a polo coach and trainer

Any polo players here that can testify ?

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: February 10, 2010 05:31

chelskeith
First glance turned your head.

These photos make me think someone (hmmm, I wonder who) knew this girl and thought "this is just what the doctor ordered" for a guy who needs some help.

IF this works, she may go down (no pun) as one of the hottest Stones chicks ever, and if she is really anti-alcohol, possibly the one who helped save Ronnie from his own fate.

In the mean time, Ronnie is reaping the benefits, no doubt.

---------------

My thoughts exactly! From the first photos of them onward. As dukerichardson wondered: "maybe someone from the Stones' admin office?"

Ronnie could not possibly ask for a more attractive woman.

She also happens to be someone who could literally kick his ass, if needed (and not in UGGs). She will not be dragged down any street screaming.

The thing is...Ronnie never looks happy or that "into" her in these photos. In contrast, photos of Ronnie & eKaterina, where he looked soooooo happy, and yes, in love. Just sayin.

Ronnie does prefer blondes. And even if Ana is the hottest, most desirable woman on the planet, if she isn't Ronnie's taste, that doesn't matter.

Maybe she looks a bit more like Keith's taste? Not the women who mother Keith's children, but some of the others (the Uschis)

In any case, Ana looks like someone "prescribed" for Ronnie. If so, I hope ultimately it doesn't matter. And if she is his paid "minder" and "companion" that they both enjoy the arrangement!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-10 05:42 by swiss.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 10, 2010 06:40

To me she's a tart and you don't need to be a psychic to see how this is gonna end (too) smoking smiley The only question is when? 2 week 2 months?

Date: February 10, 2010 07:11

dcba
To me she's a tart and you don't need to be a psychic to see how this is gonna end (too) smoking smiley The only question is when? 2 week 2 months?

Well when you look at the difference in their thighs - she'd be steady breakin Ronnie in half! It can't last!

Posted by: cc ()
Date: February 10, 2010 07:13

Bimmelzerbott
Great looking woman. And I have to say, for a nearly lifelong 62 year old alcoholic and chain smoker with several diseases due to these addictions, Ronnie looks great. I know people in their late 40's who don't smoke, eat healthy etc, and look like shit compared to him.

it's the wig.

Posted by: Single Malt ()
Date: February 10, 2010 07:26

Happy24
Poor Ronnie. It seems to me, tahat everyone here is excited, which I honestly don't understand. The only reason why she sits next to him is that he is a Rolling Stone

Yep, she wouldn't touch him with a barge pole if he was just an ordinary working gadgy...

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 10, 2010 07:36

just googled her...she seems to be a model. i wouldn't say she has chubby legs. hopefully she'll be enough to get him through the initial sobriety.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2239
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home