Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Ronnie Wood & Ana Araujo
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 10, 2010 07:51

She also happens to be someone who could literally kick his ass, if needed (and not in UGGs).

Ham Polo Club ------- February 2010

ROCKMAN

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: February 10, 2010 07:52

Is it common for men to walk in front of their women in England. Ronnie seems to do it it many photos.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 10, 2010 08:34

OH MY GAWD...more matching Uggs!!!!eye popping smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 10, 2010 10:59

swiss
The thing is...Ronnie never looks happy or that "into" her in these photos. In contrast, photos of Ronnie & eKaterina, where he looked soooooo happy, and yes, in love.

That is true - but I'd rather say that he's so in awe of this woman for whatever reason that he doesn't want to put a foot wrong by acting the goat - she doesn't look the type to stick around and take shite and he probably knows it. So the power balance is different than with the last one. That said, we are all basing these comments on a few photos and tabloid gossip, which is not much of a basis for anything. smiling smiley Maybe I should be more cynical but I think a "plant" would be a bit mean and could have psychologically devastating consequences if found out.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 10, 2010 11:35

claudine

Her hand is bigger than his thigh !!confused smiley

She really has a pretty face .Hope Mick won't jump on her too because it's his type ....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: February 10, 2010 13:07

Rocky Dijon
If the Stones tour again and Ana's still around, she'll switch to Mick.

She probably works for Mick. Slick as he is, he probably sent her over to Ronnie to keep him in line.

Date: February 10, 2010 14:23

Palace Revolution 2000
Rocky Dijon
If the Stones tour again and Ana's still around, she'll switch to Mick.

She probably works for Mick. Slick as he is, he probably sent her over to Ronnie to keep him in line.

too funny!

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: February 10, 2010 16:07

SwayStones
claudine

She really has a pretty face .Hope Mick won't jump on her too because it's his type ....

this is mick´s type? are you sure? he was married to jerry for 20 years, a tall, skinny, blond, pale skinned woman and now with this even taller, even skinnier, black haired pale dracula lady. don´t think a black skinned, small, well nourished, which he considers fat, woman is really his type anmore.
but of course that doesn´t mean you couldn´t make love to her once. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: behroez ()
Date: February 10, 2010 17:21

....eeehh none of my busness after all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-10 17:24 by behroez.

Date: February 10, 2010 18:45

stoneswashed77
SwayStones

this is mick´s type? are you sure? he was married to jerry for 20 years, a tall, skinny, blond, pale skinned woman and now with this even taller, even skinnier, black haired pale dracula lady. don´t think a black skinned, small, well nourished, which he considers fat, woman is really his type anmore.
but of course that doesn´t mean you couldn´t make love to her once. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

but of course that doesn´t mean you couldn´t make love to her once

I suppose you wanted to write " that doesn't mean" HE" -Jagger- couldn't make love to her once ......because ,no thanks ,I am only on men :-):-)

Well ,you're probably right,Jagger seems to appreciate slender women -less short - although his last affair with a Brazilian had "costed a bomb" if I dare to say that.
But you forgot Bianca,Marsha,the Brazilian top model-forgot her name,Luciana ??
They didn't have pale skin.

We need a new tour or a new album or vaults....can't believe I am into gossips (lol)

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 10, 2010 19:32

SwayStones
claudine

Ohhh, you touch my tralala, my dingeling.... - god girl, uhmmm. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 10, 2010 20:00

All jokes aside. What is entrenched in Ronnie's right upper throat? And why is hair growing upward? Maybe it's just the pic itself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-10 20:34 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: February 10, 2010 20:46

Chris Fountain
All jokes aside. And why is hair growing upward?

it's a wig.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: February 10, 2010 20:49

Nice legs.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 10, 2010 21:01

They're quite the couple! Ronnie always looked like a homeless bum with Katia, with appallingly bad fashion sense. That plaid jacket and his Uggs made me taste my breakfast again.

That coat he's wearing looks like expensive cashmere.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: February 10, 2010 22:07

Chris Fountain
All jokes aside. What is entrenched in Ronnie's right upper throat? And why is hair growing upward? Maybe it's just the pic itself.

it´s a muscle. and i don´t see hair growing upward.

Date: February 10, 2010 22:46

Here they are happy and smiling, so I guess they are fine:

[www.superperolas.com]

[www.caras.com.br]

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: February 11, 2010 00:14

that's a dude.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: February 11, 2010 06:21

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-11 06:32 by VoodooLounge13.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: February 11, 2010 06:59

Beast
swiss
The thing is...Ronnie never looks happy or that "into" her in these photos. In contrast, photos of Ronnie & eKaterina, where he looked soooooo happy, and yes, in love.

That is true - but I'd rather say that he's so in awe of this woman for whatever reason that he doesn't want to put a foot wrong by acting the goat - she doesn't look the type to stick around and take shite and he probably knows it. So the power balance is different than with the last one. That said, we are all basing these comments on a few photos and tabloid gossip, which is not much of a basis for anything. smiling smiley Maybe I should be more cynical but I think a "plant" would be a bit mean and could have psychologically devastating consequences if found out.

I don't think they snuck a plant into his life. My theory--based on nothing but: (1) their apparently astonishing lack of chemistry, (2) the Stones' extreme pragmatism, and (3) my conjecture fueled by silliness and boredom---is the Stones said

"Ronnie, you wanna tour in 2011? you gotta get sober and stay away from 19-year-olds. We know you cannot do this yourself. And that Jo is a force of the past. So, we're renting you a bodyguard/babysitter/playmate who's nice, smart, drop-dead gorgeous, and will take no shit. If she can keep you out of trouble and keep you in shape, you can tour. And she will be rewarded with $____ million. If not, she gets half, and you are permanent history."

She gets to hang out with a Stone, do cool things, travel, make a great salary. And Ronnie is not left to his own devices and has a very hot companion and fvck buddy.

Date: February 11, 2010 07:01

georgeV
Is it common for men to walk in front of their women in England. Ronnie seems to do it it many photos.

Mick does it too. I bet Keith and Charlie don't!

Date: February 11, 2010 07:14

swiss
Beast
swiss

I don't think they snuck a plant into his life. My theory--based on nothing but: (1) their apparently astonishing lack of chemistry, (2) the Stones' extreme pragmatism, and (3) my conjecture fueled by silliness and boredom---is the Stones said

"Ronnie, you wanna tour in 2011? you gotta get sober and stay away from 19-year-olds. We know you cannot do this yourself. And that Jo is a force of the past. So, we're renting you a bodyguard/babysitter/playmate who's nice, smart, drop-dead gorgeous, and will take no shit. If she can keep you out of trouble and keep you in shape, you can tour. And she will be rewarded with $____ million. If not, she gets half, and you are permanent history."

She gets to hang out with a Stone, do cool things, travel, make a great salary. And Ronnie is not left to his own devices and has a very hot companion and fvck buddy.

Or was it just the drunk alcholic smile.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 11, 2010 07:19

Well, I can see what her appeal is. Wonder what she sees in him? Or maybe she just has a thing for 62 year old alcoholics. Somehow I doubt it. At least she doesn't look like an undernourished boy, like the last one.

Date: February 11, 2010 08:18

mtaylor
Or was it just the drunk alcholic smile.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

You mean the adorable drunk alcoholic smile drinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-11 08:21 by swiss.

Date: February 11, 2010 08:22

71Tele
Well, I can see what her appeal is. Wonder what she sees in him? Or maybe she just has a thing for 62 year old alcoholics. Somehow I doubt it. At least she doesn't look like an undernourished boy, like the last one.

No, now Ronnie looks like an undernourished boy--why are his legs as little as arms?!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 11, 2010 08:30

swiss
71Tele

No, now Ronnie looks like an undernourished boy--why are his legs as little as arms?!

Because advanced alcoholism inhibits the body's ability to absorb nutrition.

Date: February 11, 2010 08:53

it seems like she's always looking at the camera. like it's all a modeling gig. well it's working for her - a lot more people know who she is now.

i'm not sure i'd date ronnie if i had the chance (and i might). i'd hold out for one of the twins.

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: February 11, 2010 09:37

I'd do her anytime.

Date: February 11, 2010 10:03

swiss

That's what I said ,her hand is bigger than his thigh winking smiley

Posted by: Phil Good ()
Date: February 11, 2010 11:39

VoodooLounge13

If that's the same girl she has added some lbs. now.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1454
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home