Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence
Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: August 31, 2009 11:58

The police should re-start the investigation by cross-examining Mick and Keith about their whereabouts at the time of Brian's
untimely death and also try to get some hard evidence about when the boys will hit the road again.

Re: Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:14

oldkr
still why is nobody referencing Trevor Hobley's years of fundraising and research and pestering the authorities to do something? I'd heard his dossier was explosive...

OLDKR

Fundraising is not necessary to make the police look into a case... The Brian Jones Fan Club (are they involved here, too?) usually try to raise money "for the police to look into the death of Brian". Usually before tour start.

The police always do their own investigation, never rely on amateur detectives. Some people have read too many Agatha Christie novels.
Frank Thorogood admitted to murdering Brian Jones at his deathbed. So, what's new?

There seems to be some people who totally refuse to aknowledge the facts. Frank Thorogood did is. He's admitted to doing it. So why do we get all these conspiracy theories? Did someone take too much of something and develop ... well, paranoia? It's been known to happen.

Date: August 31, 2009 12:23

The Stones
The police should re-start the investigation by cross-examining Mick and Keith about their whereabouts at the time of Brian's
untimely death and also try to get some hard evidence about when the boys will hit the road again.

They were not even close to Brians house! What the hell are you trying to indicate here? Are you sick? Should you be on medication?

A man, Frank Thorogood, has admitted to murdering Brian - drowning him - in BJs pool. Anna Wohlin and the nurse have also made comments that support this.
I'm so provoked by these Brian Jones fanatics who constantly try to pin his death on Stones members.
Time to get a life now? And stop the so called fund raisers? It's totally pathetic.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:31

Addicted
There seems to be some people who totally refuse to aknowledge the facts. Frank Thorogood did is. He's admitted to doing it. So why do we get all these conspiracy theories? Did someone take too much of something and develop ... well, paranoia? It's been known to happen.

Well, ok, Frank Thorogood. But who the f... is Frank Thorogood? For these conspiracy theory people, Frank Thorogood is...well, NOT ENOUGH.

They want tp see Mick & Keith and possibly also Allen Klein nailed on the cross!!!

Until that happens (and it never will!!!) these people wont be satisfied and will bring Brians death up again and again. It will go on forever. Mark my words!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-31 12:33 by alimente.

Date: August 31, 2009 12:40

Frank was Brian's contractor, and present in the pool on the time of Brian's death. Been confirmed by two ladies, and by Frank.
And Frank was pissed at Brian because he'd remodelled his home, and not gotten all the money he meant he was entitled to. That's why he strangeled Brian.
And probably also the reason why trucks were driven from Brian's home, containing valuable clothes, instruments, furniture etc. Frank helped himself to some goods that brought cash.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:49

Addicted there was a post mortem. I think you'll find Brian Jones drowned, hence the misadventure verdict. If he'd been strangled things would be very different.

Drowning can be accidental, suicide or murder, hence the options for conspiracy theories. I was going to say strangulation can only be murder but I guess Michael Hutchence proves that one wrong...

Addicted
Frank was Brian's contractor, and present in the pool on the time of Brian's death. Been confirmed by two ladies, and by Frank.
And Frank was pissed at Brian because he'd remodelled his home, and not gotten all the money he meant he was entitled to. That's why he strangeled Brian.
And probably also the reason why trucks were driven from Brian's home, containing valuable clothes, instruments, furniture etc. Frank helped himself to some goods that brought cash.

Date: August 31, 2009 15:41

Stargroves
Addicted there was a post mortem. I think you'll find Brian Jones drowned, hence the misadventure verdict. If he'd been strangled things would be very different.

Drowning can be accidental, suicide or murder, hence the options for conspiracy theories. I was going to say strangulation can only be murder but I guess Michael Hutchence proves that one wrong...

Addicted

Sorry - mea culpa! I mixed up "drowned" with "strangled". Both words I use very seldom. Fortunately.
Anyway - Brian's head was held under water by Frank Thorogood, according to Frank himself. Untill Brian didn't move any longer.
It doesn't sound like an accident to me. It sounds like murder. If it's murder one or two - it's up to the police investigation to find out. And I'm convinced the police are so professional they won't listen to acid theories from the BJFC.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: August 31, 2009 15:52

alimente

They want tp see Mick & Keith and possibly also Allen Klein nailed on the cross!!!

Until that happens (and it never will!!!) these people wont be satisfied and will bring Brians death up again and again. It will go on forever. Mark my words!

Its a little late to nail Klein on the cross!!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: August 31, 2009 16:26

So weird to come in to work and see this as the top story on the CNN RSS feed.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 31, 2009 16:49

I feel a a bit weird and dirty when reading those/these newspapers which still can make allegations or suppositions on one's death,40 years after/later .
My first thought was that Brian's family (BTW,are his parents still alive ? ) will certainly want to know what happened to their son,really.But how will they feel if there is a "back autopsy " (Sorry,I couldn't find the right locution in English (contre opinion or survey report )s
Then ,I feel unease reading in the same newspapers that as a heavy drug user, Jones ,deserved what happened,murder or not murder.
I try not to take credit on the conspiracy theories.
I'm convinced Brian Jones' death was not fully investigated.
But what about Trevor Hobley's allegations from 2005 (4 years already )?:
[www.angelfire.com]

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: August 31, 2009 17:29

The Stones
the stones were in the studio at the time recording they got the call about brian's death while recording stevie wonder's "i don't know why"

Posted by: neptune ()
Date: August 31, 2009 17:55

So Sussex police is going to reopen the case right after the deaths of Tom Keylock and Allen Klein? That's what I call great timing!

Posted by: oldkr ()
Date: August 31, 2009 18:19

His Majesty
oldkr
still why is nobody referencing Trevor Hobley's years of fundraising and research and pestering the authorities to do something? I'd heard his dossier was explosive...

OLDKR

Isn't it a case that the police have seen this 'dossier', but yet nothing really happened because of it!?

I don't think anyone has ever seen it yet he's claimed its existence and raised money in its name for years...

OLDKR

Date: August 31, 2009 18:35

alimente
Well, ok, Frank Thorogood. But who the f... is Frank Thorogood? For these conspiracy theory people, Frank Thorogood is...well, NOT ENOUGH.

Well, it's no longer just conspiracy theory crackpots who are looking into the matter. Now its the Sussex police. And its news in CNN and even the Chicago Tribune, so this has developed into a serious story. As for your assertion that the so-called conspiracy theorists just want Mick, Keith, and Allen Klein to be nailed to the cross for this, haven't you ever thought that perhaps some people are genuine fans of Brian Jones and want justice to be served (if he was in fact murdered)?

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 31, 2009 21:00

I took my username from Brian. Let him rest in peace.

He either drowned due to drink, drug, and asthma or was held under by Frank T.

Mick, Keith, Klein, Cohl, Leavell, Freddie Sessler, Bianca, The Blind Angel, Robert Johnson, JFK, MLK, aliens, people from Atlantis, Jim Morrison, Michael Jackson, Charlie Manson, and Spanish Tony had nothing to do with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-31 21:01 by Elmo Lewis.

Date: August 31, 2009 21:20

Elmo Lewis
I took my username from Brian. Let him rest in peace.

Why the dismissive attitude? Brian's death is finally being officially reinvestigated by British authorities after 40 years, yet so many of you here are up in arms about it, urging for the case to be dropped and calling those who want justice for Brian 'conspiracy theorists'. I have a feeling that if it was Mick or Keith found dead in a swimming pool all those years ago, most of you would be going gaga about the case being reopened. So many Stones fans have such a negative attitude towards the very person who formed the band. It just boggles my mind.

Date: August 31, 2009 21:41

Date: August 31, 2009 22:08

Elmo Lewis

Thanks for sharing such ingenious insights into the matter.

Posted by: Bitch2 ()
Date: August 31, 2009 23:32

I think it was a combination of drugs and a fight, who knows if Thorogood ment to kill Brian, but because it is such a high profile case, the lazy UK police dont want to dig into it. It would be more interesting to see if there was any assets involved from the estate of Thorogood to be paid to the relatives of Brian and the girl friend, which is another long investigation...

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: August 31, 2009 23:34

SwayStones
My first thought was that Brian's family (BTW,are his parents still alive ? ) will certainly want to know what happened to their son,really.

As far as I know, Brian's parents are still alive.

One never hears about his six sons though, which always seemed strange to me. I thought I read years ago that Julian married a daughter of the great rock photographer Joel Brodsky, but I don't trust my memory!

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: September 1, 2009 00:08

While on his deathbed, Frank Thorogood was said to have told Tom Keylock that he killed Brian in the pool by holding his head under water after flying into a rage about monies that he thought were owed to him by Brian. Keylock passed away recently and with him potential testimony. It all makes plenty of sense. I think it would be a good thing to get an official statement concerning Brians death. He still has family alive and grown children. Unsolved murders are never a good thing, no matter who it is. The truth should be told.

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: September 1, 2009 00:24

I was surprised to see this in the local Nashville paper as well.

Date: September 1, 2009 03:16

neptune
Elmo Lewis

Thanks for sharing such ingenious insights into the matter.

Please clue us in as to what REALLY happned. I can't get no satisfaction til ya do.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Date: September 1, 2009 03:37

Elmo Lewis
Please clue us in as to what REALLY happned. I can't get no satisfaction til ya do.

I have no clue! That's why I'm all for an investigation. You say Brian either died from, drink, drugs, asthma, or Frank drowning him. I can't get no satisfaction from that. Was Keylock at the scene of the crime (if there was a murder)? What did he do exactly? Was there a bonfire in Brian's property and, if there was one, why did it occur? Were there more people at the scene of the murder, other builders? Were people chased from the murder scene, and, if so, why were they chased away (if Brian's death was only an accident)? As you can see, I have no answers. That's why I'd like for an official investigation to clear all this up once and for all.

Posted by: 5string ()
Date: September 1, 2009 06:47

Accident my butt! A non-kennedy would still be in jail!

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: September 1, 2009 07:03

well, it's not going to be cleared up once and for all, but i for one am glad the facts as we know them are getting - at last! - a fair hearing. we'll never know everything - all the principles are dead - but we all know enough to know thorogood stinks to high heaven from beyond the grave. that's at least going to be brought to light in a legitimate forum. brian deserves that, as does his family.
tommy

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: September 1, 2009 07:06

what are they gonna do? Dig up Frank and put his corpse in jail? It's too late now.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: September 1, 2009 07:37

>A non-kennedy would still be in jail!

WTF? They're all "non-kennedy"s and no one's in jail. Ill-timed rubbish.

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: September 1, 2009 07:42

J.J.Flash
what are they gonna do? Dig up Frank and put his corpse in jail? It's too late now.

next best thing: link his name forever with the crime he committed.

Posted by: AngieBlue ()
Date: September 1, 2009 12:30

From4tilLate
J.J.Flash

next best thing: link his name forever with the crime he committed.

I don't know about UK law, but in the States it could also open up the possibility of a civil suit by Brian's survivors against Frank's estate - if there is one. Especially if it is shown that Frank benefitted financially in any way from Brian's death.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home