Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: November 22, 2009 13:52

Far out man! eye rolling smiley

Re: Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence
Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 22, 2009 13:58

time to get this stuff deleted

Posted by: stephperrin ()
Date: February 9, 2010 19:00

It seems that Les Perrins was one hell of a savvy press agent.

Yes he was and to say he fabricated evidence is not only nasty but untrue.

Does anyone truly believe the Daily Mail and its associated papers would have anything nice to say about Brian Jones or the Rolling Stones?

His loyalty to Brian should not be questioned - none of you have any right to do this. You were not there and it is likely now the true story of this will never come out. Let the poor man rest in piece

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:05

I will not rest until Mick and Keith are behind bars. winking smiley

Posted by: stephperrin ()
Date: July 24, 2011 11:49

It amazes me that some of the posts on this thread are given with such authority when they weren't there, had no connection to events at the time and think that conspiracy theories are facts.

Perhaps my main complaint and a personal one is why people like Mock Jogger think they can defame people (Les Perrin) with no real evidence. If you have any hard evidence that anyone contaminated evidence or commited any crime then passthis onto the police. No, what you have is smoke and mirrors and you are using these to try and tarnish the reputation of someone who is no longer around to defend himself.

I suggest you leave my father and his memory alone unless you can substantiate your claims.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: July 24, 2011 13:19

stephperrin
I suggest you leave my father and his memory alone unless you can substantiate your claims.

OK.
So what's the point to reopening a topic 18 months after the last message ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-24 13:20 by Massimo68.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: July 24, 2011 14:58

filstan
While on his deathbed, Frank Thorogood was said to have told Tom Keylock that he killed Brian ...

I keep seeing people mention this over the years, but have never found anything concrete. I suspect this is a rumor started by a fan and has now worked its way as fact by many.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: July 24, 2011 17:15

StephPerrin....write to the forum admin, BV, about your concerns, citing specific posts.

Welcome to IORR. From all I have ever read, your father was incredibly hardworking and loyal to the RS.

Posted by: originalstones ()
Date: July 24, 2011 17:36

stephperrin
It amazes me that some of the posts on this thread are given with such authority when they weren't there, had no connection to events at the time and think that conspiracy theories are facts.

Perhaps my main complaint and a personal one is why people like Mock Jogger think they can defame people (Les Perrin) with no real evidence. If you have any hard evidence that anyone contaminated evidence or commited any crime then passthis onto the police. No, what you have is smoke and mirrors and you are using these to try and tarnish the reputation of someone who is no longer around to defend himself.

Stephperrin: I agree with you 100%. I am sick and tired of hearing about conspiracy theories that have no foundation to them, regardless of what the subject is. The problem is people don't know the difference between 'theories' and evidence. To me a lot of what you hear about Brian Jones death is people seeing what they want to see. The authors of these books have absolutely no expertise or any kind of experience in how to conduct a murder investigation, and I think we should try and keep that in mind when reading these books. We can all come up with baseless theories. A lot of times innocent people get hurt by 'theories'. From all of my years of reading about the history of the Rolling Stones in the Sixties, Les Perrin was one of the most respected people in their organization.

Rob

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-24 17:41 by originalstones.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home