Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith and coke
Posted by: Dali ()
Date: August 9, 2009 04:07

"Drugs I'm on now - the shit I've got to take because of the brain job, Dilantin. Means you can't take cocaine any more. Which is fine with me. I mean, I haven't seen coke for, like, a year and a half. Big deal. You know, I used to like my little bump here and there after meals. But now I can't do that any more, so I don't do it no more. I still smoke like a @#$%& chimney. Get me some good weed... They keep telling me to stop drinking, but I can't be bothered. It's like, You don't know, me, I know me. The people who've told me to stop doing this and that and THEY'RE croaked. Not that I want to brag about it but, I mean, I've had about three doctors who told me, If you carry on like this, you will be dead in six months. I went to their funerals."
Keith Richards, June 2007.

Did Keith really use coke until the fall from the coconut tree?

Re: Keith and coke
Date: August 9, 2009 06:58

Duh.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: August 9, 2009 09:58

He was honkin' it up on the video shoot for Wicked As It Seems. Remember the Keith cover issue of Details?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 9, 2009 11:54

I'm sure he and Ronnie are still naughty boys on tour.

Posted by: EST62 ()
Date: August 9, 2009 20:32

He had his stash hidden in the coconut tree. What better place! I believe it's still there.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 9, 2009 22:20

Legend says there is a stash of Keith's still buried somewhere under the cottage at the bottom of Ron Wood's garden at The Wick, where Keith hung out in the 70s....

Posted by: boogie69 ()
Date: August 9, 2009 23:41

Ugh! He has kids that are still around, especially before that interview and when he says he quit, and he was still doing drugs? What a douche. I don't care what anyone says, that just ain't right, and that's one of the reasons why I no longer see him as a hero. And he may not have been present at the time it happened, it may very well have been an accident, but if he and Anita hadn't of been such junkie ass-holes at the time, maybe his kid who died would still be alive too. I don't understand why people still put him on such a pedestal. I guess this is all ok though, since he stated in court he doesn't have to worry about such petty morals like the rest of us.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 9, 2009 23:45

Yeah but ya wonder just how many people have dropped
cheeeeeeese from their diet since Keith said it aint no good for ya ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 10, 2009 00:21

boogie69
Ugh! He has kids that are still around, especially before that interview and when he says he quit, and he was still doing drugs? What a douche. I don't care what anyone says, that just ain't right, and that's one of the reasons why I no longer see him as a hero. And he may not have been present at the time it happened, it may very well have been an accident, but if he and Anita hadn't of been such junkie ass-holes at the time, maybe his kid who died would still be alive too. I don't understand why people still put him on such a pedestal. I guess this is all ok though, since he stated in court he doesn't have to worry about such petty morals like the rest of us.

Now ya purdy hard, arent ya?
I knew plenty of newborn babies who died without the parents being junkies.

Back in the 1800s some groups in my country had 90% mortality rate among newborn.
No coke were used back then.

Is Mick's coke habits back in the days less serious?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1260
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home