Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Why have The Stones never gone on The Howard Stern Show?
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: October 24, 2013 21:17

24FPS
rollmops
Is ronnie going to do the Howard Stern show to promote his NYC gigs?
Ron has done the show in 1993 or 94 to promote "Slide on this" and he got along pretty well with Howard. That would be great if he'd stop by the Sirius studio and have some fun with Stern.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Wouldn't that be something? Have Ron & Mick Taylor together.
Yes 24FPS, I hear you, that would be @#$%& great. Ron has now some experience with the radio world that he could share with Howard. For sure Ron doesn't need the plug to sell out out a couple of nights at The cutting Room but if he is in NYC why not stop by and talk to Howard, just for @#$%& fun sake.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: November 7, 2013 06:42

Personally I'm glad they've never done Sterns show. Anyone ever hear the Howard Stern/Chuck Zito interview's? With the idiotic chic laughing her ass off on cue in the backround the whole thing came off like a couple of 10yr old boy's trying to be naughty giggling about smelly females and the like. Not a class act in my humble opinion.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 18:53

McCartney talks a little about the Stones and Keith in this Oct. 8, 2013 interview:

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 26, 2013 21:13

not gonna happen . y'all are beating a dead wild horse

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 26, 2013 21:16

Maybe individually, when Mick wants to promote the James Brown film, or Keith some lame ass solo project.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: November 26, 2013 21:30

I believe Mick Jagger used to listen to Stern on terrestial radio when Mick was in L.A. years ago. Howard is very entertaining until he @#$%& around with something you like or something that makes one uptight. I know it happened to me often, I am french and Howard has no mercy for us, frenchies. But I like him still after 22 years of listening to him; Howard rocks!
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: November 26, 2013 22:29

I think the simple answer for Mick is that he's too Much of a control freak. When you're on Stern its HIS show. I'm surprised he went on Letterman.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-26 22:38 by ryanpow.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1275
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home