It’s interesting we haven’t heard anything from the band regarding the Jazz Fest
cancellation. Soon they will begin rehearsals for the tour. I would assume, once
the rehearsals begin then the tour is definitely on.
To be honest, as much as I’m looking forward to the tour, the right thing may be
to postpone the tour for the safety of the fans. If they required proof of vaccination along with
Forum: Tell Me