Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ROLLING IN ROME FOS SEATS LOCATION THE REAL FOS
Posted by: moonlitemile ()
Date: May 11, 2007 21:37

I sproke with milanoconcerti (the Rome gig organizer) that told me that the real fos tix are the 1PDC (green colour) and not the 2ND platea sector A,B,C,D, (RED COLOUR)... See on [74735.rapidforum.com]

Because the stage is too high to watch the guys from the red colour zone and from that red colur zone you can't reach the 2nd stage (there will be stopping line with stewarts from red fos to green fos)

so My tickets tixs are exactly front of stage, I've bought them 30 seconds after the www.ticketone.it starting selling time

They are all 1PD C row 5 seats number 1, 3, 5 (prrma platea destra settore C fila 5)

so again
'V GOT 3 TICKETS FRONT OF STAGE (SECTOR A) TO THE ROME GIG 6 JULY 2007
i can't go to the concert due to @#$%& work problem
i've paid 180 each
make your offer (an italian guy offered me 240 € for one tix but id' like to sell them all togheter)

write me privatly on aldostones@gmail.com

payment method banking wire transfer

Re: ROLLING IN ROME FOS SEATS LOCATION THE REAL FOS
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 11, 2007 21:49

i've got one of those to sell too, first row...most of us want to be in the pink section. it's not going to be that hard to see them - maybe from the first row of the pink, but the rest of rows in the pink will be fine...

Posted by: moonlitemile ()
Date: May 12, 2007 02:39

have you ever been in the olympic stadium ? trust me i think it will be hard i think from the pink section.. why the put the pink cheaper section there and the first calss green section a little mre in the biottom ? there's must be a reason .. and the y told me you can't see well from there and you can't reach the b stage !!!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 12, 2007 11:26

at some shows the front few rows are cheaper. i have been to one show (marseille '03) where i was in the front row and found it hard to see everyone but at every other front row show i've seen fine. i can't imagine this show's stage will be much more different than all the other shows.

either way, the pink section is the real FOS.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 12, 2007 12:12

it's been a Stones tradition for several tours now to price the first 8-10 rows lower than the rest
in stadiums with reserved seating - not invariably, but in most cases. i understand why Europeans aren't real aware of this,
since up until now stadiums mostly haven't been seated (except in the UK), but it's the way they do it.
whether the view from the very front rows is "restricted" or not depends a lot on the venue,
but even in the situations where you can't see the back parts of the stage (which is only sometimes the case),
the joys of being in the very front are very great indeed. so why do they price those rows lower?
in my opinion it's because the Stones like to look at people who are really radiant while they're performing.

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: May 12, 2007 15:01

It all depends on one thing: How high to they build the stage and how far away is the first row from the actual platform/stage. Depending on the angle and poit of view you might see better or worse.
In Milano the stage was very high, but the security space between the FOS and stage was extremely wide. So you saw pretty all. I think the first 1-5 rows are risky, but we will see. I will be front row in FRA and HH and 5th in Düsseldorf.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 13, 2007 10:52

>> It all depends on one thing: How high to they build the stage and
how far away is the first row from the actual platform/stage. <<

smile: that's two things - but yeah, that's what i meant by "depends on the venue".
in some cases it may also depend a bit on Keith: at Milano it seemed like
he spent less time than usual near the front of the stage, which might be why
i felt the security space at Milano wasn't wide enough to ensure a great view from the very front.
but [a] it was the first show where the stage was set along the long side of a stadium,
so maybe they miscalculated a little; and it was GA so i could have moved if i'd wanted to, and i didn't.
at the reserved-seating UK shows the view from the front rows was perfect, so ...
so i believe they know what they're doing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2039
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home