Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

San Sebastian Spain
Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: May 8, 2007 19:36

How did everyone do on these tickets?

I don't understand this stadium and pricing plan. Why are the $120Euro seats behind the $95Euro? (covered for rain/sun?) I understand the pricing for 'box' seats. And why is sec 8 on Keith's side still available when many other sections in the same pricing are listed as sold out or unavailable that are not as good?

Re: San Sebastian Spain
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 9, 2007 01:09

DREAMTIME Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How did everyone do on these tickets?
>
> I don't understand this stadium and pricing plan.
> Why are the $120Euro seats behind the $95Euro?
> (covered for rain/sun?) I understand the pricing
> for 'box' seats. And why is sec 8 on Keith's side
> still available when many other sections in the
> same pricing are listed as sold out or unavailable
> that are not as good?

You need to understand that the entire pricing structure for music events that take place in sports/soccer stadiums in Spain/Portugal is based on SPORTING EVENTS, not MUSIC EVENTS. It would appear that a greater value is put on seating high up in the stadium that actually affords the occupants a good all round (albeit distant) view of everything down below. That is in contrast to what we in US/UK/rest of Europe think ... which is that "the closer" you are to the action, the better off you are and the more costly your seat is likely to be. The bottom line is that they make no allowances for the fact that a music event in a stadium is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to a sporting event in a stadium. For a typical soccer game, a seat high up in the stands that offers you a commanding view of the entire pitch is what's worth the most. They simply apply that rule to music events, instead of recognising that it SHOULD by and large be the other way round ... namely that the CLOSER you are to the action, the better it is.

Get it ?

Date: May 9, 2007 21:57

Yes, I do! Thank-you!

So what you are really saying is that the music promoters are stupid for not making the necessary adjustments. I'm glad it's in my favor.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 9, 2007 22:51

DREAMTIME Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, I do! Thank-you!
>
> So what you are really saying is that the music
> promoters are stupid for not making the necessary
> adjustments. I'm glad it's in my favor.

<<< So what you are really saying is that the music promoters are stupid for not making the necessary adjustments >>>

If you want to put it like that, yes !

Posted by: olympia ()
Date: May 10, 2007 19:23

For those who know the venue which seats would you buy (on Keith side) for a good view and ...a good sound?
Many thanks.

Posted by: Jon Lasa ()
Date: May 12, 2007 09:02

Hi all.

I´ve got a pitch ticket.

Date: May 13, 2007 00:55

I bought sec 8 on Keith's side for 105 Euro

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home