Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Will have single for Vegas right before the show
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: February 23, 2006 19:14

Hi! I will have a really good single.... here's the story! I am a manic fan and the Vegas show will be my 9th of the tour. I have an awesome single which is in row CC (the 1st row off the floor as AA and BB are actually chairs on the floor). It is section 13 on the aisle so you have a perfect view of the stage with no obstruction and room to dance. However, a friend of mine has got me a floor ticket from the band in section A or B. But I won't know what row until the day of the show. It should be in the first 10 rows on the floor. This all means that I won't know which ticket I want until a few hours before the show! If the floor ticket is in the first five rows, I'll take that, otherwise I'll probably stay with the one I have. Which ever way, I will have a really good single to sell for $500.00 (cash) but it won't be available till day of show. I am staying at the MGM Grand. Post here or e-mail me if interested at sgcub@comcast.net. Cheers, Sarah

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home