Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
"fxc1" is a Ticket Scalper
Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: December 16, 2005 20:36

After hoarding many tickets from other fans for profit, he now wants to dump the tickets he can't sell at profit.

Don't support him. This way he (or his ticket company) may not buy up all the tickets to the next shows

Re: "fxc1" is a Ticket Scalper
Posted by: fv ()
Date: December 16, 2005 20:53

That's a complete lie. I know the guy (I've bought tix from him more than once) and he has never sold anything for even one penny over TM cost. He even gave me the invoice.

Further, unlike others here, he does not expect the buyer to cover his fan club cost or claim that he bought tickets from a broker and is "only trying to recover his cost". Completely honest guy and a true Stones fanatic.

Larry Dreamtime is a jerk who circles like a vulture trying to find people who are stuck with tickets to sell them way under face value. Check out his bragging about this on another post.

I would burn my tix before I sold them to him.

Posted by: fxc1 ()
Date: December 16, 2005 21:28

"Scalper" as defined in the Dictionary (which I am sure the idiot Dream-ass does not own)

"....to sell something at an inflated price"

Hmmmmm, I do not think "at exact TM cost" matches that definition. But then Dream-idiot is just that, dumb, so...

Date: December 16, 2005 21:37

The reason why most people have extra tickets is that they bought more than they need and it prevents other fans from buying them through normal methods. Maybe if people only bought what they need we would find that there is less demand than anybody thought and ticket prices would be less!

The corporations thrive on all the idiots who buy into the hype and people think they are buying gold!

I only suggested that he try somewhere else like ebay rather than constant posting of the same tickets (with a deceiving description). Real Estate agents know that if something isn't selling, instead of lowering the price, you take it off the market and then relist it later.

And fv (is that the son of fxc1), the tickets I purchased is not the way you describe it. It's a lie (you said that to me also). The ticket I bought on ebay was from a ticket broker, I'm glad he lost. The Philly tickets, one from a newbie scalper who was told it was a good side business and lost on all 8 of his tickets and now believes it was a sign from God not to pursue illegal activities. The other ticket 6th row was from a friend of somebody that got him $99 front rows tickets for free so $60 was extra beer money for him. Every other ticket was cost so you really don't know what you're talking about.

The fact is, All the people who buy up too many tickets hurt other fans!!!!

Date: December 16, 2005 21:39

..and YOU cannot Read - (which confirms that you are indeed an idiot)

per my earlier post, there is a REASON why I have 2 "extra" tickets. It has to do with a terrible situation. Would you ke all the details????

WHAT A JERK. I Abhor poeple like you

Date: December 16, 2005 21:47

And YOU cannot Read the first post. Just because you're trying to dump the worst seats of that pricing doesn't mean you're not a scalper on other tix. No one else is posting as often as you!

Why don't you sell these tickets to a friend if you have any, or give them away for the Holidays if it is such a 'terrible' situation. If you can afford that price range, money shouldn't be an issue, especially in an emergency. Your story just doesn't make it.

Try offering them for a little below cost and maybe then you would get this chore out of the way and have more time to deal with more important issues.

Another idea is you can donate them to charity and get a tax right-off for your six figure income (required for a common sense purchase of $500 concert tickets)

Date: December 16, 2005 21:51

Some reasons that people have tickets to sell:

1. Larry Dreamtime is right. They are just crazed folks who want to keep them from "real" fans.

2. Larry is right. They are scalpers. (fwc1, however, would make a terrible scalper since he NEVER sells above cost).

3. A friend commits to go and later cancels. Rather than stick the friend with the cost of the ticket and sit next to an empty seat, I would try to sell.

4. Something comes up and the buyer can't make the show. For example, the company sends you out of town (Dreamtime doesn't understand this because he can't hold a job).

5. Ticketmaster sells me tix as "best available". Next week, somehow better seats appear. I would like a better view so I buy them and then sell the ones I originally purchased.

6. Other. Meaning NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I have both bought and sold in this forum. I think it is a great service. Like fxc1, I havenever sold above face. And unlike Larry, I have never tried to take advantage of the seller's possible misfortune.

Date: December 16, 2005 21:52

You are absolutely RIGHT about my six figure income - and I love it. Let's me go to all the shows and stay at the Four Seaons and Ritz Carltons while you are at the Motel 6.

The rest is none of your business but this is interesting as this has you all riled up. Makes it ALMOST woth it if I werent dealing with a situation.

You are some resentful sucker though. That attitude tends to eat one up, so be careful about resenting people who work hard and are successful.

HA HA

Posted by: Rats ()
Date: December 17, 2005 03:09

I am shocked by the charges Dreamland is making, especially since I have purchased tix from FXC at cost.He handles each transaction professionally and gets the tix to you posthaste. He is not a scalper; he is a fan. By the way, my husband and sister have successfully sold tickets on this forum, and yes, they have posted multiple times since the way to sell is to "keep the product in the public eye." I know I would rather see the post immediately then go though all the pages on this forum. And yes, they have had extra tickets due to getting ill, not being able to get a babysitter, business meetings, you know, real world stuff, and, frankly, no one's business.

Get off of this cloud, Dreamland, and care about something important.

Posted by: Rats ()
Date: December 17, 2005 03:10

Ooh sorry, it's Dreamtime. Please don't start flaming me for that!

Posted by: lonecrapshooter ()
Date: December 17, 2005 04:55

DREAMTIME is 100% correct.

Posted by: RadioMarv ()
Date: December 17, 2005 15:59

KEWL
can fxc1 get me Baltimore tickets at a reasonable price smiling smiley

Posted by: ded101 ()
Date: December 17, 2005 19:29

FV listed a number of valid reasons why one might use this forum to sell tickets. I got stuck with pairs of tickets to three shows this fall, and I posted here and at Stonesdoug. I would rather sell (at cost) to another Stones fan than wait for the day of show or hold the friends who backed out on me responsible for the cost of the tickets. Frankly, I have checked Ticketmaster after buying expensive tickets to find that better seats opened. Why shouldn't one purchase another pair and then find out whether another Stones fan would like to buy my first pair of tickets? Aside from the way we find seats for a show, I agree with fv that fxc1 makes a bad scalper. I bought tickets from him at cost for a 2002 show. It is difficult to place trust in a stranger, but anyone who cheats another forum user will be identified rather quickly, I assume. Perhaps the real problem here is that some people think they are priced out of these shows. Perhaps some people think that they are heroic in their cheapness. In any case, the tue crime is that excellent seats are difficult to find at the initial going because large blocks of seats go to corporate sponsers. I bought a ticket from someone on Stonesdoug for the Fresno show. It turns out that I sat in the midst of a bunch of SaveMart stiffs. These great seats (and expensive) go to people who receive them as gifts,"perks," or whatever. (The person I bought them from drove to Fresno SaveMart Center box office to buy them.) Some of these seats are released later, so people can take a chance with being patient. The prices are still high, though. Drop your complaining, dreamweaver. You are now sounding like a social services case. Why does this page exist if people are not invited to sell tickets?

Date: December 18, 2005 01:46

ded-

I only made a statement about fxc, ONE PERSON !!

It seems he has too many tickets to sell and it's a sign of a scalper or a very greedy & selfish person, period. It's one thing to post, but to keep posting the same thing everyday doesn't work if everyone does it. He doesn't think like a community but that he is more important than anybody else! And the tickets he is selling at MSG are the worst $500 seats in the house and he claims they are great. A person from out of the area might believe him. End of subject.

Date: December 18, 2005 01:59

@#$%& eh right I'm also tired of seeing those shitty seats being hawked over and over. He is going to take a big loss but can't face the facts.

Date: December 18, 2005 02:58

to ded- Thanks agreeing with me

to lcs - Why is it such a bother to you to see fxc1's posting? Is it that difficult to ignore? The show is still a month away. There is nothing wrong with selling the tix at cost and trying to stay visible to interested parties.

to larry the dreamer -

First you say:
"The reason why MOST PEOPLE have extra tickets is that they bought more than they need and it prevents other fans from buying them through normal methods. Maybe if people only bought what they need we would find that there is less demand than anybody thought and ticket prices would be less!

Then you say:
"I only made a statement about fxc, ONE PERSON !!"

Which is it, most people or one person?

In any case, the only people posting here that have actual experience with fxc1 (rats, ded and me) all think it is pure idiocy to call him a scalper!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-18 04:47 by fv.

Posted by: lisa07643 ()
Date: December 18, 2005 03:33

hey larry i have one extra msg ticket,are you going to offer me a hess christmas truck? by the way i am giving the extra floor ticket to a relative for christmas. if you are going to keep badmouthing people then you should be kicked off this forum.

Date: December 18, 2005 04:35

LISA, What's your problem? You keep saying 'people' as if there is more than one!

You're the one badmouthing people!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-18 04:37 by DREAMTIME.

Date: December 18, 2005 04:42

Lisa, you got some problems/issues! Now you're posting that you and others? know I'm lying about what?

Do you work for the ticket broker?

And the only recent post I made was to warn other people of a ticket scalper even if he is TRYING to dump unwanted tickets at cost!

Date: December 18, 2005 04:43

you're a joke...need to thank people for agreeing w/ you?!

Date: December 18, 2005 04:59

lcs-

I assume you are aiming that last comment at me. I don't mind you calling me a joke because it is obvious you are a frustrated and small minded little person.

Anyway, you are right. I really didn't express myself correctly with my note to ded. What I meant to do was comment on his or her obvious intelligence as evidenced by saying that I made a valid point.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify.

Now back off!

Posted by: lisa07643 ()
Date: December 18, 2005 05:03

my problem larry is that i have been seeing for years exactly what you do every time the stones go on tour. you read all the ads and you offer people insultingly low offers and you badmouth people. you insult people and try to get tickets for 50 to70% off like its an after thanksgiving sale.you use several email addresses and 2 new york phone numbers. i will not post the numbers because that would not be right. i do not see any ads for more than face plus tm charges. you said you already have tickets for both msg shows so why are you cluttering this forum.so why would you do this, especially a guy from brooklyn

Date: December 18, 2005 05:07

Hey Lisa & fv,

Here is a recent quote from someone about fxc:

"btw, i have heard too that fxc1 is a ticket scalper but haven't following anything close enough to back it up - my only dealing with him is that he offered me $10 for a front of stage ticket i was selling for face value. definitely an insult if nothing else"

Date: December 18, 2005 06:47

Lisa,

You have never seen me badmouth anyone on this website other than this scalper. So if you have proof of that you have my permission to post it, otherwise stop running your mouth.

I also have only made two offers to buy tickets this tour and yes it was below cost for a loose single which I did not end up buying. I did buy a pair at half price from an attorney who got them for free!

I don't understand what you mean about several email addresses? I think I have at least 8 with business. Is that suppose to mean something sinister?

2 New York phone numbers? Again, what does that mean? I have 6 phone numbers if you want to include fax, mobile and toll-free.

And even more negative comments about Brooklyn? You are certainly showing the members the trash you are!

If you think you are going to stay credible on this site or others you need to stop making false accusations and statements you can't back up!

Posted by: barkeeper ()
Date: December 18, 2005 20:03

when I came across this thread I almost fell out of my chair laughing. ON the Licks tour, I posted that I thought LC might be a scalper. You should have seen the e-mail I got from him. He told me that I had better have lot's of gun's, money, and lawyer's. He went on to say that he partied with the Rolling Stone's and if I did not apologize he would have Rolling Stones security remove me from (he knew I was going to the Sydney, Australia shows) the concerts. Well, I did not bother,and I saw all three shows no problem. IF he knows the Stone's so well. Why would he have to bother with this board. Just my two cents on Dreamtime.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-18 20:14 by barkeeper.

Date: December 19, 2005 08:30

What I did was alert other fans that this guy is a scalper. That's the whole story. And it wasn't a bother!

Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: December 20, 2005 02:58

Who's got tix in the 200 section in Chicago on Jan 23?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 20, 2005 23:36

Children children ........... cool it. Please ! It's only rock n' roll !

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: December 21, 2005 21:45

Dumbest argument ever...Dreamy Boy...sorry, but you're wrong any way you slice it....

1) you don't like the seller, don't buy from them

2) you don't like the price, don't spend your money

3) words to look up in the dictionary = CAPITALISM

4) stop telling other people who they should buy tickets from....why the F*CK should I care about your lousy experience if I get the ticket I want at the price I want to pay? There's 6 billion people on the planet...sorry, but you are not that important.....

5) thanks for the pointless warnings....they help, let's see, not at all....anybody can make up anything they want here...

Date: December 21, 2005 21:51

Thanks Sticky. the fact is I was selling them "at price" but this nitwit is just that, a nitwit.

Turns out that I did sell them to some folks overseas and because of the exchange rate I actually lost about $50 bucks. Which is cool cause the tickets are going to real Stones fans, not fools like Dream-ass and his side-kick, Lone Craphead

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1917
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home