Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A pair of LDs for Foxboro Available
Posted by: MidnightLurker ()
Date: April 20, 2024 06:30

I have two pairs of LDs but only need one pair. Meet us at the Foxboro LD will call with cash for the pair and whatever pair we don’t want are yours. Price is my actual cost (face value cost + TM fees) which was somewhere around $60 per ticket. Cash will be required before seat location is known. Only interested in letting an IORR regular have these tickets. I will also consider trading one pair for other local/MA shows.

Re: A pair of LDs for Foxboro Available
Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: April 21, 2024 18:26

Hey MidnightLurker,
Can they go to an IORR person's family members?
(I have tix, but I have some family that want to go as well).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-02 15:48 by ChrisL.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: April 22, 2024 22:24

I'll take them please.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: April 26, 2024 17:22

Be mindful of Dreamtime.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 27, 2024 15:47

DREAMTIME
I'll take them please.

THIS PERSON IS THE LOWLIFE I WAS TAKEN BY! BEWARE!

Date: April 29, 2024 08:03

flairville
Be mindful of Dreamtime.

ARE YOU JUST ANOTHER TRUMPSTER TROLL THAT NEEDS TO REPEAT POSTS THAT WERE POSTED BY ANOTHER SLANDEROUS LUNATIC? WHEN SHE MADE THE POST, MS STEFFIALLCIA, DID SHE POST HER STORY? I WAS THE BUYER AND IT WAS THROUGH PAYPAL WITH SELLER/BUYER PROTECTION. SO GET EDUCATED. MY FATHER TAUGHT ME SOMETHING THAT IS VERY TRUE AS DISPLAYED BY YOU, AND THAT IS, "A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS"

BV KNOWS ME. MOST OF ALL THE STONES SECURITY AND OF COURSE SOME STONES. I RUN A TRAVEL AGENCY 33 YEARS. THAT REQUIRES TRUST. SO IF ANY MORONS HERE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, PUT UP THE FACTS AND THERE ARE NONE IN 68 YEARS. I NEVER EVEN CONSUMED ANY ALCOHOL LIKE THIS DISTURBED STEFFI, WHO HAS CERTAINLY NOW GOING TO INTERRUPT OUR PRESIDENT WHILE HE IS ENJOYING HIS TOUR, YOU FREAKIN LOST PEOPLE. AND THOSE KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT, LIKE MR LATVIA, WHO GOT UPSET BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HIS SKINNY ASS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH MY GROUP GOING INTO VIP. AND ANOTHER ONE THAT CAME TO SOUTH AMERICA WHERE SOME OF THE OTHERS HAD TO SPEND FOR ANOTHER HOTEL AT THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL AT MACHU PICHU AND HE HAD NO INTEREST IN OTHER CULTURES, BEING THAT HE WAS FROM GERMANY. ALL HE DID WAS DRINK 24 HOURS A DAY AND PISS ON SOUTH AMERICA, MEXICO AND CUBA. I FOUND SOMEONE JUST LIKE HIM TO SHARE HIS ROOM AND TOGETHER THEY DRANK BRINGING DOWN THE GROUP. I GOT HIM TIC UPGRADES FROM $200 TO $1000 WITH MY STONES CONNECTION. I GOT HIM UPGRADED TO SUITES, EVEN IN CUBA! AND WHO DID HE RUN TO WHEN HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE NEXT TOWN? AND THEN AT THE END OF A MORE THAN A MONTH HE COMPLAINED HIS $10,000.00 TRIP COST $500 MORE. HE IS ONE OF THOSE POSTED. HE TRIED TO GET THE MONEY BACK BY MAKING UP A STORY BUT I HAD THE EVIDENCE AND HE LOST LIKE THE LOSER HE IS! AND ANOTHER ONE TALKING ABOUT A PHONE CALL THAT I DON'T RECALL BUT HIS COMPLAINT IN THE POST SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. THE OTHERS NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH ME OR DID BUSINESS. JUST IDIOTS THAT NEED TO POST. LET'S NOT RAISE A GLASS TO THESE SHEEP. AND IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO MAKE UP A STORY, I'M RIGHT HERE!

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: April 29, 2024 16:02

So you now think it's ok to label the entire German culture inward looking drunks ?
You've got form . Too many victims to just be a coincidence . Just @#$%& do one .

BV feel free to ban me , cause after almost 20 years here I can't listen to any more of these bull sh*tters

sc uk

Date: April 29, 2024 20:07

straycatuk
So you now think it's ok to label the entire German culture inward looking drunks ?
You've got form . Too many victims to just be a coincidence . Just @#$%& do one .

BV feel free to ban me , cause after almost 20 years here I can't listen to any more of these bull sh*tters

sc uk

TOO MANY VICTIMS? WHO? VICTIM OF WHAT? I'M NOT COMING TO THE UK JUST TO SMACK YOU FOR POSTING LIES BUT I WILL MEET YOU HERE IN THE USA, PREFERABLY NYC SO I CAN SHOW YOU AROUND!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home