Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hartford 2nd row, 1st level, section closest to the stage
Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: July 8, 2005 22:57

The tickets are in the 2nd row in sections 124 looking right on to the stage. I have two tickets and am looking for the best offer, either in money or in other prime tickets.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Re: Hartford 2nd row, 1st level, section closest to the stage
Posted by: Pedro99 ()
Date: July 9, 2005 22:04

They are limited view seats - correct?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-09 22:04 by Pedro99.

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: July 10, 2005 22:21

No, I bought them the second tickets went on sale for $162 face value each which came to exactly $180 per ticket. I was at the ticketmaster outlet and first in line when they went on sale. These are premium seats looking right on to the stage, no big screen needed. Second row first level, right at the edge of the front of the stage, not behind or the side of the stage. Look at the seating chart. I bought four tickets, but two people backed out and I have two to sell or trade for great seats at another show. I can get two more people to go with the two of us that are still going and still do that might, but if I got a good offer, I might do that instead. Or for the right offer I might move all four tickets and I'll go see a different show.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: July 13, 2005 10:53

I'm interested in the tickets. Please call me at 718 377 7803 or e-mail: Dreamtime@att.net

Thank-you
LC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1787
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home