Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ain't too proud to beg - Oakland or SJ - I can make it interesting!
Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: April 10, 2013 22:45

If you are one of the lucky ones that snagged a pair of $85s for Oakland or SJ, here's my plea to be your +1:

I am a lifelong stones fan. Saw them in 72, 75... And one of the best days of my life was when I took my 15 year old daughter in 2006. I know this could be the last time (not trying to be cute with the lyric, but hey it was there.) so I can't tell you how much it would mean to me if one of you decides to be my hero.

I know what these things are worth, but you won't find a more dedicated lifelong fan so here's where I can make it intersting...

1) Of course, I'll pay for the pair. If you're nice enough to share your good luck with me, it's the least I can do.

2) I happened to have great seats at the L.A. Forum in both '72 (second row center) and '75 (same!). I snuck in a great SLR camera and shot over 200 pictures at each. Real Kodachrome. No digital back then! I would be happy to include a couple great 8X10s shots from each show. I've never sold these before and at the risk of bragging, they are great shots. (Heck, if you twist my arm, I'll probably include more. I really want to go to one of these shows!)

So to make it easy to reach me, I've set up a special gmail address: MakeAGrownManCry@gmail.com I know I'll get some spam, but if just one of you wants to be a genuine hero, I promise I won't cry too much.

I know that there are lots of people who want these tix as badly as I do and I just can't afford $600 or $475.

That's my story. You don't get may chances to be a genuine hero. But this really is one of them. If you'd like to go to the show with a someone who will enjoy it as much as you, please send me an email at MakeAGrownManCry@gmail.com.

Thank you!!!

Mark

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 22:49 by vibrolux.

Re: Ain't too proud to beg - Oakland or SJ - I can make it interesting!
Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: April 17, 2013 18:20

Yikes! I found one response in my spam folder. If you responded before (and even if you didn't yet), please try again at MakeAGrownManCry@gmail.com. I'll check the spam folder every day so I don't miss it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1715
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home