Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

question about Gigasize
Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: August 24, 2008 02:21

Is it worth to pay for this? i think per month ints $6.99 currently it takes me about 45 minutes to download a cd. How much faster is it if i pay for the "membership" also are they reputable?

Re: question about Gigasize
Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: August 24, 2008 03:46

stonesriff
Is it worth to pay for this? i think per month ints $6.99 currently it takes me about 45 minutes to download a cd. How much faster is it if i pay for the "membership" also are they reputable?

I strongly recommend not to pay for gigasize. Never, never, never ever. There is nearly no customer service available and the speed is as slow as for a free account.

And your question concerning gigasize' reputation: just search this forum and you will get an answer. It should be 100% negative.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-24 03:49 by Ludwig8745.

Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: August 24, 2008 04:27

thanks for the help Ludwig

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: August 24, 2008 11:28

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-09 19:25 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: August 24, 2008 14:26

UrbanSteel
Ludwig8745
stonesriff

I strongly recommend not to pay for gigasize. Never, never, never ever. There is nearly no customer service available and the speed is as slow as for a free account.

And your question concerning gigasize' reputation: just search this forum and you will get an answer. It should be 100% negative.

This is not corret Stephan , my download speed is most of the time 500/750 kbps and my upload is 140 kbps .

And i have now almost 3 month's a realy good email contact with GigaSize , the only problem over there are the servercrashes .

Right Jos, the servercrashes are the worst thing on Giga because i'm not currently a Giga premium user and now using Rapidshare.com since last November and it works always fine!!

Martín

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: August 25, 2008 10:54

I get around 800kbps with my premium account. It depends on your ISP and where in the world you are. If you are downloading a lot of Urban's uploads, I would recommend it.

However you will need a Rapidshare account for Ludwig's and my stuff.

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: August 25, 2008 12:23

stonesriff:.....currently it takes me about 45 minutes to download a cd.....

lucky you! why pay if you got this speed?

because of the many generous uploads of urban steel i took a membership, but i'm not continuing!
the free and the payed membership are really a pain in the *** for me: very, very slow, if i get access at all.

nowadays i'm using rapidshare because of the mighty fine postings of herr ludwig, strettonbull and others. no troubles at all.

45 minutes to download a cd looks fine to me, so i recommend to put your money in a rapidshare account.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1606
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home