Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

question about Gigasize
Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: August 24, 2008 02:21

Is it worth to pay for this? i think per month ints $6.99 currently it takes me about 45 minutes to download a cd. How much faster is it if i pay for the "membership" also are they reputable?

Re: question about Gigasize
Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: August 24, 2008 03:46

stonesriff
Is it worth to pay for this? i think per month ints $6.99 currently it takes me about 45 minutes to download a cd. How much faster is it if i pay for the "membership" also are they reputable?

I strongly recommend not to pay for gigasize. Never, never, never ever. There is nearly no customer service available and the speed is as slow as for a free account.

And your question concerning gigasize' reputation: just search this forum and you will get an answer. It should be 100% negative.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-24 03:49 by Ludwig8745.

Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: August 24, 2008 04:27

thanks for the help Ludwig

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: August 24, 2008 11:28

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-09 19:25 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: August 24, 2008 14:26

UrbanSteel
Ludwig8745
stonesriff

I strongly recommend not to pay for gigasize. Never, never, never ever. There is nearly no customer service available and the speed is as slow as for a free account.

And your question concerning gigasize' reputation: just search this forum and you will get an answer. It should be 100% negative.

This is not corret Stephan , my download speed is most of the time 500/750 kbps and my upload is 140 kbps .

And i have now almost 3 month's a realy good email contact with GigaSize , the only problem over there are the servercrashes .

Right Jos, the servercrashes are the worst thing on Giga because i'm not currently a Giga premium user and now using Rapidshare.com since last November and it works always fine!!

Martín

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: August 25, 2008 10:54

I get around 800kbps with my premium account. It depends on your ISP and where in the world you are. If you are downloading a lot of Urban's uploads, I would recommend it.

However you will need a Rapidshare account for Ludwig's and my stuff.

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: August 25, 2008 12:23

stonesriff:.....currently it takes me about 45 minutes to download a cd.....

lucky you! why pay if you got this speed?

because of the many generous uploads of urban steel i took a membership, but i'm not continuing!
the free and the payed membership are really a pain in the *** for me: very, very slow, if i get access at all.

nowadays i'm using rapidshare because of the mighty fine postings of herr ludwig, strettonbull and others. no troubles at all.

45 minutes to download a cd looks fine to me, so i recommend to put your money in a rapidshare account.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2093
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home