Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON THE TRADERS DEN" THREAD
Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: June 28, 2020 08:16

The Rolling Stones - JUST YOUR FOOL - DOG n CAT RECORDS [DAC-177]
Empire Polo Club, Indio, CA
2016-10-14

CD 1:
------
2. Jumping Jack Flash [04:33]
3. Get Off Of My Cloud [03:43]
4. It's Only Rock'n Roll (But I Like It) [05:17]
5. Tumbling Dice [06:04]
6. Just Your Fool [03:17]
7. Sweet Virginia [05:04]
8. Angie [03:54]
9. Live With Me [04:41]
10. Paint It Black [05:37]
11. Honky Tonk Women [05:01]
12. Band intro [03:50]
13. You Got The Silver [04:21]
14. Little T&A [05:04]

CD 2:
------
1. Midnight Rambler [14:07]
2. Miss You [09:38]
3. Gimme Shelter [07:31]
4. Start Me Up [04:29]
5. Sympathy For The Devil [07:50]
6. Brown Sugar [08:04]
7. You Can't Always Get What You Want [08:28]
8. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction [07:10]

Bootleg comments:
Released: 2016. Origin: Japan
Excellent stereo Audience recording. Complete show.

[dbboots.com]

[www.thetradersden.org]

Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON THE TRADERS DEN" THREAD
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 1, 2020 14:42

"Rolling Stones
Feyenoord Stadion
Rotterdam, Holland
May 18, 1990
(1st Generation Tape Transfer)

Transfer: 1st gen tape digital file transfer > Peak Pro 6 (pitch adjusted) > iZotope RX/Ozon 5 (mastered) > Peak Pro XT (post production) > xACT 2.37 > FLAC

01 Continental Drift Intro
02 Start Me Up
03 Bitch
04 Sad Sad Sad
05 Harlem Shuffle
06 Tumbling Dice
07 Miss You
08 Almost Hear You Sigh
09 Ruby Tuesday
10 Angie
11 Rock And A Hard Place
12 Terrifying
13 Mixed Emotions
14 Honky Tonk Women
15 Midnight Rambler
16 You Can't Always Get What You Want
17 Can't Be Seen
18 Happy
19 Paint It Black
20 2000 Light Years From Home
21 Sympathy For The Devil
22 Street Fighting Man
23 Gimme Shelter
24 It's Only Rock n' Roll (But I Like It)
25 Brown Sugar
26 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
27 Jumping Jack Flash

Known Faults:
-None

After a month and a half break the Rolling Stones Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle tour kicked off again on May 18th in Rotterdam, Holland. It appears the opening night featured here as circulated on three bootleg releases, the 2LP and 2CD set “Live In Holland” and the 2CD set “Three Nights In Feyenoord-May18, 1990".

This version comes from the same source used for those two versions but is from a verified 1st generation copy and is a big material upgrade over both releases. Both circulating versions run fast as did this version which has been corrected. It has more up front presence and crispness with the occasional sound waver present due to the outdoor venue.

The Hollanders at this show are a noisy bunch but don’t confuse this as a new alternate source, I’ve given it the deluxe treatment and through modern software seamlessly removed about 90% of external audience noise. The other 10% is too embedded in the music frequencies to remove without damaging the actual music.

We have dime member popmart360 to thank for supplying the 1st generation source for mastering, feel free to show your appreciation in the comments.

mjk5510 & popmart360"

[www.thetradersden.org]

[Could it be the source for the new DAC-186 boot?]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-01 14:44 by dcba.

Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON THE TRADERS DEN" THREAD
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 6, 2020 03:29

smileys with beer

Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON THE TRADERS DEN" THREAD
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 6, 2020 10:16

Quote
mariano
smileys with beer

smileys with beer ? Wait till you hear the show! grinning smiley The tape is good but the perf itself...

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 304
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home