Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question about Faces CD
Posted by: Macman15 ()
Date: February 5, 2008 01:20

Is anyone familiar with this Faces title?
I wonder if this is truly Nassau NY on this date as Nico Z. does not list a setlist for this Nassau NY concert. It seems to me that I heard this was simply a rehash of the 12/23/74 Kilbourn Faces concert W/ Keith (aired on 11/28/75). I cannot remember for sure.
Does anyone know for sure which concert this cd presents?

<<<<<
Item: FACES - Loose Fetters
Disc: 1CD
Source:
Label: Polar Bear
Price: $ 25.00

The Faces live in Nassau, NY 10-12-75 PLUS a b-side & the New Musical Express flexdisc fiveaway song!
>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you in advance!

Charlie

Re: Question about Faces CD
Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: February 5, 2008 04:37

I've seen that CD.

I haven't got it, but I remember that the songs listed on this 'Loose Fetters' CD is the exact same as the ones listed in Nico Zentgraf's 'Woodwork' section as that Faces concert you mentioned above.

Hence, I've always thought it indeed was the Faces gig you mentioned and not the Nassau concert.

Date: February 5, 2008 05:05

Thank you Sohoe! Your reply is most helpful for sure!!

Posted by: THERIFF ()
Date: February 5, 2008 11:38

HI MACMAN 15, IT'S JUST A REHASH OF KILBURN, WITH A 'B'SIDE STUCK ON THE END, I'VE HEARD IT, SO IT'S NOT WOTH BOTHERING WITH, IT'S JUST THE JAPS TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY FOR THE SAME OLD THING. CHEERS THE RIFF

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: February 5, 2008 15:28

Thank you, THERIFF

Date: February 6, 2008 05:24

Thank you very much for your helpful replies Sohoe & THERiff!!!

Posted by: Lucab12 ()
Date: February 6, 2008 16:48

Does anyone have the actual recording of the Nassau show or has the bootleg always been a fake?

Date: February 6, 2008 23:52

Lucab 12, there is no setlist given for the Nassau show (NZ) so my guess is the bootleg has been fake all along and the tape has never circulated (or does not exist at all, which is likely)

Posted by: carlton ()
Date: February 8, 2008 12:35

if it is a true 75 spring concert then it would have songs from Atlantic Crossing the Faces did on that tour. " Stone cold sober " "Three time loser " etc,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1986
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home