Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FOR SALE: Some Nice ORIGINAL Boots.
Posted by: Doolittle ()
Date: November 22, 2007 21:22

Hi All,
Firstly (& I know I always say this)- there's no 'right way' for Stones fans to collect & enjoy the band's 'underground' recordings :-)
"To each his own" as they say. Some fans are happy to download boots & I respect their choice. Others, like myself, are 'old-fashioned'& like to collect original boots.
So- please respect that & don't turn this thread into somewhere to argue about the merits (or not) of buying/selling boots.
Afterall- I paid for them, so I don't think it's unreasonable to sell any that I have, that are 'surplus to requirements'. These are usually recordings that I've duplicated, ie: I have the same shows, or material on other releases too.
I'm NOT a dealer, just a collector & now that Ebay have clamped-down on the selling of boots (though sometimes they don't get noticed), I've had my warnings now & listings removed- so, that way of selling is no longer an option.
However- here is the link to my Ebay feedback, which should reassure people that I'm an honest person:

[myworld.ebay.co.uk]

Sorry for that rambling introduction! LOL :-)
Anyway, I still have the releases in the pictures below, which I'm currently selling. These are ALL MINT & brand-new.
Payment should be made through Paypal please, or- if you're in the UK, then a cheque is fine. Anyone interested should email me at: rp_gregory@yahoo.co.uk I'll gladly answer any questions & give you a very fair price on whatever you may be interested in, aswell as an HONEST opinion on sound-quality etc.
I'll also be regularly updating this thread, as I continue to 'Spring-Clean' my collection :-)

'There's A Riot Goin' On' Berlin, 1970, Japanese 'Shaved Disc' label
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'Out For Blood' Toronto '94- 'Benzai label' 2cd, in long, vinyl covered case, with full colour book:
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'Biggest Ever Bang In Madrid' Japanese 'SODD' label, 2cd (Madrid 2007) + 2bonus cdr, San Sebastion 2007
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'1975 Nervous Breakdown' VGP-302 2cd, LA Forum, July 10th, 1975
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'Live In Japan' 2cd, 'Octopus' label. Japan, March 12th,1995 (cover says 3rd, March in error)
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'Ladies & Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones' Sister Morphine 2cd (Morph25) GOLD edition.
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'Sympathy For Berlin' 2cd, Swinging Pig, 4-way digipack (Berlin 2006)
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'Moscow '98' 2cd. This uncirculated recording only appearred this year:
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
'San Diego '98' 2cd, Dandelion label:
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-07 15:21 by Doolittle.

Re: FOR SALE: Some Nice ORIGINAL Boots.
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 22, 2007 21:28

Hey Doolittle, that Trident Mixes you have there....I saw it on US ebay 2 days ago.
12 hours BEFORE the auction closed, it was at $ 120 - didn't see the ending price.....!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-22 21:31 by Erik_Snow.

Date: November 23, 2007 11:15

Erik_Snow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Doolittle, that Trident Mixes you have
> there....I saw it on US ebay 2 days ago.
> 12 hours BEFORE the auction closed, it was at $
> 120 - didn't see the ending price.....!

Hi EriK:-)
Yes- some people just go a bit nuts on Ebay don't they? LOL
For some reason, the US Ebay site doesn't seem as vigilent as the UK one regarding boots. So- the 'logical' thing to do a little while ago, was to list them there instead. But, Ebay has changed alot of things recently, so you have to submit your listing through the site where you are first (or something similar, it's a while since I tried & gave-up).
The downside of the US site, is that it's flooded with cdr copies & fakes, some of which are quite hard to spot. A while ago, there was alot of old 'Swinging Pig' titles being listed, that used printed silver cdrs & were very convincing. Only the disc graphics gave them away- as they weren't right.
But also- anyone with a pc was listing boots, that were just home-burnt rubbish.
Like I said, I'm quite 'old-fashioned' with my collecting habits & I'm not very computer savy either (eg: I don't have a clue how to upload things here). But- my collection used to 'finance itself' ie: I'd buy new boots & sell some others to cover the cost. But- that's just not happening now. So- I end up with an ever increasing, huge collection & no money! LOL.
I've listed most of these titles here before & no-one seems interested. In all honesty, if nobody's interested this time- I'll probably take these down to the nearest charity-shop. It's nearly Christmas afterall :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-23 11:26 by Doolittle.

Date: November 29, 2007 22:05

Just updated :-)

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: December 1, 2007 08:31

Question about Moscow 98,does it have one channel only?

Posted by: MrsHop ()
Date: December 2, 2007 19:56

riccardo99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Question about Moscow 98,does it have one channel
> only?

Hi riccardo99. I am actually 'doolittle', but when pc crashed recently (& completely wiped EVERYTHING on it), after a few days I eventually got it up & running- but, I couldn't access 'IOR&R' using my password etc. So- I had join the forum again, using another name.
In the mean-time, I borrowed my Mum's lap-top- which, very strangely has me still signed in as 'doolittle'. It's been a huge pain in the ass!. I have a thread where I'm selling a few things, but everytime I want to update it- I have to switch computers!.
Anyway- sorry for the long 'preamble' & in answer to your question- no, the recording has both channels. But- it's a pretty awful recording!. I've actually sold it now & I was honest about the quality with the person who bought it. It's definately a 'completists only' release :-)

Date: December 5, 2007 21:27

Thread updated :-)

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: December 7, 2007 19:39

is out for blood still available
markmelillo@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1731
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home