Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thier Satanic Majesties in Super VG++ and MORE!!
Posted by: MickTaylorsBest ()
Date: October 25, 2007 05:01

Never, ever seen an LP over 40 years old looks this great!! It is the original pressing and in Super VG++. Alot of dealers would say NM, I am a realist. This is the best I have seen in years of collecting, check it out here:

[cgi.ebay.com]

Also on one of Micks favorite labels CHESS records Muddy and the Wolf, has memebers of the Stones, Clapton on the Wolf side, of course this would become the London sessions on the Muddy side, Paul Butterfield, Mike Bloomfield. If you love the rare old stuff on analog and collect the best these are it here is the Muddy and the Wolf:

[cgi.ebay.com]

Got a bunch of super rare first issue Beach Boys, Beatles etc up on there, as I got an estate with all the LPS from the early 60s in fantastic shape, also some
other "Stones" Lps, Mick Taylors "May I Have a Record Contract" and "Live in New York" on vinyl!! LOL!! Email me in private on those giveback2007@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1638
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home