Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HELLO EVERYBODYYYY!!!!!!!!
Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: August 17, 2007 22:05

Hello, all my friends, Here´s the bootlegman again. In first place, excuse me for my very long delay; serious own problems I had in my life, and for that, I was out of game from long time ago. Only tell you that I couldn´t see to the Stones in this summer tour; but they will return, of course.
I can see there are lots and lots of new stuff posted at IORR, then I must work hardly, downloading all your jewels, and of course, I want to continue uploading Stones bootlegs. Please let me update the "bootlegman-list of posts" with your live material on the next days. I know some of you were asking about me; thanks a lot for you, dear Stones fans. And at last, to tell you that all my posts are alive, because I´ve a Gigasize one year premium account, and it will not expire.
I´m very happy seeing all the great posters here. I din´t forget you, and it´s very nice to work with you. We will continue having great moments at this forum.
LONG LIVE FOR YOU AND FOR THE ROLLING STONES!

Re: HELLO EVERYBODYYYY!!!!!!!!
Posted by: stilllife87 ()
Date: August 17, 2007 22:09

nice to see u again here!!!!

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: August 18, 2007 00:12

Welcome back! Hope all is well!

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:28

What happened to you , man?
we love you and your posts , welcome back here!
check my list of posts , it has lots of new ones , hope we can continue sharing material among us!
I was asking for you , youre a great poster! , greetings!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: Mika ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:29

Great! Got all your posts bookmarked!

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: August 18, 2007 04:32

Glad to see you back! Lots of new stuff for you to upload!

looking forward to seeing you around.

Cheers and long live the Stones!

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: August 18, 2007 19:16

Welcome back BOOTLEGMAN!

Argentino

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 18, 2007 21:08

Good to see you back, I was wondering where you were. But yes, we all have other interests that keep us busy at times....my other interests are my wife & 2 dogs

Date: August 18, 2007 22:14

Thank you very much for your nice words. Like I said, there were serious problems in my life: two sisters of mine dead in only a few months. But the Stones, this forum and other things (of course my daughter and wife are helping me very much) does that my life can continue.
Well, I´m sucking along the posts from May, for update the "list of posts" with all your posts. Also I´m working making a compilation of the Studio, rehearsals, docs, live compilations and Solo stuff, and soon we will have all posts compilated together.

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 18, 2007 23:00

im so sorry to hear that , bootlegman , i understand now , i collect all live stuff and you the other ones , im ok?

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Date: August 19, 2007 10:32

Ok, monkeyman07. One thing: if you looked my list of posts, you can see I resume the 69, 70 and 71 tours (all are completed with all known recordings) each one in one link, because the post has a limit memory (for this reason, I had to make 4 parts with the sixties recordings), and at the end of those completed tours, I put the missing recordings.
I´m working in the other studio, solo... posts, and I´ll notice you when I finish.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home