Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HELLO EVERYBODYYYY!!!!!!!!
Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: August 17, 2007 22:05

Hello, all my friends, Here´s the bootlegman again. In first place, excuse me for my very long delay; serious own problems I had in my life, and for that, I was out of game from long time ago. Only tell you that I couldn´t see to the Stones in this summer tour; but they will return, of course.
I can see there are lots and lots of new stuff posted at IORR, then I must work hardly, downloading all your jewels, and of course, I want to continue uploading Stones bootlegs. Please let me update the "bootlegman-list of posts" with your live material on the next days. I know some of you were asking about me; thanks a lot for you, dear Stones fans. And at last, to tell you that all my posts are alive, because I´ve a Gigasize one year premium account, and it will not expire.
I´m very happy seeing all the great posters here. I din´t forget you, and it´s very nice to work with you. We will continue having great moments at this forum.
LONG LIVE FOR YOU AND FOR THE ROLLING STONES!

Re: HELLO EVERYBODYYYY!!!!!!!!
Posted by: stilllife87 ()
Date: August 17, 2007 22:09

nice to see u again here!!!!

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: August 18, 2007 00:12

Welcome back! Hope all is well!

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:28

What happened to you , man?
we love you and your posts , welcome back here!
check my list of posts , it has lots of new ones , hope we can continue sharing material among us!
I was asking for you , youre a great poster! , greetings!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: Mika ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:29

Great! Got all your posts bookmarked!

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: August 18, 2007 04:32

Glad to see you back! Lots of new stuff for you to upload!

looking forward to seeing you around.

Cheers and long live the Stones!

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: August 18, 2007 19:16

Welcome back BOOTLEGMAN!

Argentino

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 18, 2007 21:08

Good to see you back, I was wondering where you were. But yes, we all have other interests that keep us busy at times....my other interests are my wife & 2 dogs

Date: August 18, 2007 22:14

Thank you very much for your nice words. Like I said, there were serious problems in my life: two sisters of mine dead in only a few months. But the Stones, this forum and other things (of course my daughter and wife are helping me very much) does that my life can continue.
Well, I´m sucking along the posts from May, for update the "list of posts" with all your posts. Also I´m working making a compilation of the Studio, rehearsals, docs, live compilations and Solo stuff, and soon we will have all posts compilated together.

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 18, 2007 23:00

im so sorry to hear that , bootlegman , i understand now , i collect all live stuff and you the other ones , im ok?

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Date: August 19, 2007 10:32

Ok, monkeyman07. One thing: if you looked my list of posts, you can see I resume the 69, 70 and 71 tours (all are completed with all known recordings) each one in one link, because the post has a limit memory (for this reason, I had to make 4 parts with the sixties recordings), and at the end of those completed tours, I put the missing recordings.
I´m working in the other studio, solo... posts, and I´ll notice you when I finish.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home