Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Some nice BARGAIN PRICED FACTORY PRESSED boots s for sale.
Posted by: Doolittle ()
Date: August 21, 2006 14:16

Hi all,
Once again I'm trying to sell a few titles to make room (& the money) for new ones. Some concerts etc appear on various titles- so, inevitably I end up with 'duplicates'.
As I've mentioned before- it is getting VERY hard to list boots on Ebay, but if you want to check my 100% positive feedback,here is the link:

[feedback.ebay.co.uk].

All the titles listed below are for sale, & as these will be going to genuine Stones fans, I've made the prices VERY reasonable. Call it my 'Summer Sale'!. They are ALL mint & ALL FACTORY-PRESSED original titles.
If anyone is interested, my email address is: rp_gregory@yahoo.co.uk
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you want pictures of any of these:

'GIANTS STADIUM '97' (VGP-163- 4cd set. Both gigs from Oct' 16th & 17th 1997). 25 pounds + shipping.

'A BIGGER BOMB'( 2cd Charlottesville Oct' 6th 2005 + 7 bonus tracks from Phili Oct' 10th). This is a REALLY nice, tri-fold digipack. 15 pounds + shipping.

'ALTAMONT' (One cd on the Jap 'Shaved Disc' label). 12 pounds + postage.

'NASTY HABITS,WATER RATS & A WOMAN'S TOUCH' (1 Gold numbered edition- San Diego '69- Sister Morphine label). 10 pounds + shipping

'BEAT,BEAT,BEAT AT THE BEEB' (double cd on the 'Invasion' label)- PLEASE NOTE- these cds are original, but the inlays are (excellent) reproductions- hence the price. 12 pounds + shipping.

Thanks for taking a look.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-24 01:59 by Doolittle.

Re: Some nice BARGAIN PRICED FACTORY PRESSED boots s for sale.
Posted by: Doolittle ()
Date: August 24, 2006 02:04

Well- 'Absolutely Mindblowing' didn't hang around for long!. But- if you're interested in buying the REAL deal, then you won't find these titles any cheaper. I've just lowered the prices again, as I need to sell some older titles to pay for some new boots that are about to appear. You won't see these titles at these prices again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1739
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home