Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Almost Hear You Sigh (Keith Vocals) Steel Wheels Outtakes
Date: August 17, 2006 23:34

Greetings... This is the one track that I have failed to upload from the tracks so generously posted here within the past day or so.

May I requst that someone post this up on 'You Send it' or 'Sendspace'

Thank you in advance...

You can almost hear me sigh, with anticipation upon hearing this!

Re: Almost Hear You Sigh (Keith Vocals) Steel Wheels Outtakes
Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: August 18, 2006 00:14

You will find this track in the recent thread titled "The find of the decade - Steel Wheels outtakes", as provided by the very generous vancouver.

Scroll towards the bottom of page 2 in the thread and download Track 3 (vancouver re-posted it there).

Cheers!

Date: August 18, 2006 00:33

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

sendspace is not working....perhaps file limit has been reached....may I please implore someone to post up on 'You Send it'

thanks!

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: August 18, 2006 00:55

[www.yousendit.com]

There you go smiling smiley

Date: August 18, 2006 00:56

Ok....I am breathless awaiting this download....on a roadtrip...on dial-up... and finally Sendspace decided to work.... so far 34% downloaded.... Among my most favorite Stones songs is 'You Got Me Rocking' [Keith vocals] from Voodoo Brew.... come on sendspace download faster!

Date: August 18, 2006 01:42

To: Lorenz

Thank you.... I was downloading on sendspace and that failed on me before it ended...so now I have downloaded from the 'You Send it' link that you just put up.... Thank you......8% downloaded....92% to go.....

So, is this song as good as I am expecting it to be?

Thanks again!

Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: August 18, 2006 16:27

It's not bad, though I prefer the official version with Mick singing (perhaps because I'm used to it, but also because Mick's version is stronger, in my opinion). The music is the same for both versions, I believe, just different voice-overs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2106
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home