Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones : R.S.V.P. (Bootleg) - alternate mixes and outtakes from the Beggars Banquet session
Posted by: aplata ()
Date: May 8, 2006 04:23

Hello Fellow Stones Fans

There is no doubt in my mind that a 78-minute disc of alternate mixes and outtakes from the Beggars Banquet session, in superb sound exists. I found out about it at the following website:

[www.artistdirect.com]

However, the website says it is not available.

Does anybody happen to know how I can get a copy?

Thanks.

Andrew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-08 04:24 by aplata.

Re: The Rolling Stones : R.S.V.P. (Bootleg) - alternate mixes and outtakes from the Beggars Banquet session
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 8, 2006 04:28

It was recently posted here! Check through the postings and you will be able to download the entire thing.

Re: The Rolling Stones : R.S.V.P. (Bootleg) - alternate mixes and outtakes from the Beggars Banquet session
Posted by: TatteredTongue ()
Date: May 8, 2006 08:05

Really? I can't find it, can you give a link to the topic if it's still available?

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 8, 2006 08:39

Date: May 8, 2006 09:20

Thanks

Posted by: Esperola ()
Date: May 8, 2006 13:03

Too bad that Highway Child wasn't released on BB, awesome riffs and drums. Although thinking of BB, it wouldn't have fitted with the rest of the material.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: May 8, 2006 21:06

yes.there is ,more out from bb session.
blood red wine
jumping jack flash (with backing vocal,not mick singing)
child of the moon (same)there are also embyonoc versions of this song
everybody pays ther dues
Family # 1 & # 2
memo fron turner # 1 & # 2. did i forget something ?

Date: May 8, 2006 21:50

<child of the moon (same)there are also embyonoc versions of this song
What does embyonoc mean? And I never found out why it says "(rmk)" remake next to the title on certain albums, does have to do with what you said?

Date: May 8, 2006 21:53

embronic versions ,on satanic sessions,

Date: May 8, 2006 22:15

i forget the jigsaw puzzle blues sessions. on satanic sessions,

and sister morphine

Date: May 10, 2006 02:13

Thank you so much White and God Bless you Oggy et les Cafards. Words cannot explain how greatful I am. I can't wait to hear the version of No expectations. I am listening to Sympathy right and I just cant stop grooving.

Let us never forget Brian and let him always remain in our hearts and soul.

Long live the Rolling Stones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-10 03:07 by aplata.

Date: May 10, 2006 03:15

Does anyone know where I can get the rest of the outtakes:

blood red wine
everybody pays ther dues
Family # 1 & # 2
memo fron turner # 1 & # 2. did i forget something

I would also love to get my hands on the Satanic Sessions.

I have some really good live Hendrix from 69 if anyone requires a trade.

Thanks

Date: May 10, 2006 03:41

Satanic Sessions are on eBay time to time. For $15 a volume, there are two volumes and each volume has 4 CDs.

Date: May 13, 2006 18:19

First of all I just want to say it was great to hear some additional tracks that Jones played on. Just love that slide guitar on Sweet Lucy.

Thanks Tattered I appreciate the info about the Satanic Sessions however based on the research I conducted I dont believe there are any fully completed tracks like on the Beggars outtakes. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also, I am trying to find out how I can get the rest of the stuff off of the Beggars outakes. Vancouver do you have any ideas?

Here are the tracks I am looking for:

blood red wine
everybody pays ther dues
Family # 1 & # 2
memo fron turner # 1 & # 2. did i forget something

Thanks for all your help

Date: May 13, 2006 20:22

working on it more bb,,out tonite'

Posted by: THE RoCk ()
Date: May 13, 2006 22:10

Damn God , it has expiered , please somenone could re post it ?

Date: May 24, 2006 04:52

Hi Vancouver,

Did you ever post the tracks?

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2258
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home