Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Requests???
Posted by: rsk45 ()
Date: March 29, 2006 22:37

the chicago show from 05 would be great. Thanks again

Posted by: hemi04 ()
Date: March 29, 2006 23:35

No I don't own a Superbird. I wish I did. My brothers traashed a '69 Road Runner, and I had a '69 cuda. I do however have a Ram with a Hemi and the 20 inch tires. Talk about a gas guzzler.I do have a standing Road Runner tattoo in full color on my arm. It's pretty cool

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 30, 2006 00:03

In the early 80's my boyfriend has a '71(?) cuda. It was dark green with a white arrow down the side. It had a pistol grip stick shift.

The guys used to go C-R-A-Z-Y over it. We would drive down the street, and guys would yet "MOPAR RULES!!!" I always thought that was funny.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you well Cafaro. Hope you're recovering nicely.

Cindy

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: March 30, 2006 01:30

Thanks Cindy. I heard about your loss. I'm sorry for you. My uncle passed in Feb and they had the services at the funeral home by the court house in your town and then he was buried at a grave yard off of Route 114.

hemi..nice tattoo! I love those Rams. I was going to buy one but I got the Magnum instead. For that reason...gas!

Date: March 30, 2006 03:19

Cafaro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Cindy. I heard about your loss. I'm sorry for you. My uncle passed in Feb and they had the services at the funeral home by the court house in your town and then he was buried at a grave yard off of Route 114.

Sorry about your loss Cafaro. Were the services at Murphy's Funeral Home, the white place on the corner? That's the only one I can think of over there. That's where my grandmother's were as well. Small world!

Date: March 30, 2006 03:26

Yes! It was Murphy's. We went to the big Catholic church down the street for the service.

Date: March 30, 2006 03:38

Cafaro Wrote:
Yes! It was Murphy's. We went to the big Catholic church down the street for the service.

HA - No Way! I live right around the corner from that church! Funny.

Date: March 30, 2006 04:13

I love that neighborhood. I lived on Federal for a little while and I moved to Witchcraft heights

Date: March 30, 2006 04:39

No way!!!!

I grew up in Witchcraft Heights. What street?

Date: March 30, 2006 05:02

It was 10 years ago...it paralelled Boston St. If you are heading out of Peabody, you took a right when you crossed over the border and then took a left on to my street. I lived in a duplex.

Date: March 30, 2006 05:11

sounds like it was Butler street.

I grew up off of Valley Street. Maybe our paths crossed at Crosby's. Funny.

Ok, i'm heading home.

See ya, btw, thanks for that great version of Gimme Shelter. I listened to that one about 8 times in a row so far. Nice!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:35

THE ORPHEUM THEATER(BOSTON) 9-8-02

The first three songs are mezza mezza as far as quality but after that it gets a lot better. There is great crowd paticipation also that I think adds to the experience. Enjoy

Let me know if I screwed up disc two later

Disc one

Intro
[s54.yousendit.com]

JJF
[s54.yousendit.com]

YGMR
[s54.yousendit.com]

ADTL
[s54.yousendit.com]

Brand New Car
[s52.yousendit.com]

PW
[s52.yousendit.com]

Dance PT1
[s52.yousendit.com]

Everybody needs somebody
[s52.yousendit.com]

Heart of Stone
[s52.yousendit.com]

Going to a GO GO
[s52.yousendit.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 30, 2006 06:02

Cafaro:

One final request for the definitive 1976 concert:

PARIS AUX PRINTEMPS (June 06,1976) on The Swingin' Pig label. The very best boot from 1976; some of which was actually released on the official "LOVE YOU LIVE "

Any chance you have this title ???

Track listing is as follows:

Honky Tonk Women
If You Can't Rock Me / Get Off Of My Cloud
Hand Of Fate
Hey Negrita
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Fool To Cry
Hot Stuff
@#$%&
Angie
You Gotta Move
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Band Introductions
Happy
Tumbling Dice
Nothing From Nothing
Outta Space
Midnight Rambler
It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
Brown Sugar
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Street Fighting Man
Cherry Oh Baby

Mother thanks you in advance and wishes you a speedy recovery.

Date: March 30, 2006 06:15

? Has (Sittin on a fence ) ever been done live back in the old days and if it was does anyone have it.

Posted by: cyril012 ()
Date: March 30, 2006 13:56

Hi, I am not as perfect in english (or american), as the otherone's, but I wish you all the best from the old (and cold) continent here in Germany. Last year I have a car accident and must lay in my bed for more than three month. I must stay in the hospital, so it was totally boring, but it is a good idea to spend the time while making other people happy. I don't have a specific request what you could send me ( and the other's), so I shall think about it. I am sorry about the mistakes I have made in your language, but I think you can understand the most I have written. So stay on your couch for a little while, that's good for us, but of course not good for you, and play Santa Claus.Best regards Thomas

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 30, 2006 14:37

Keep on writing, Thomas; best thing to practise your English.
Me too I have been in-between jobs for a few months, thats why I got the
time to post my (mostly non-Stones) songs. Right now, though, I have
some stuff to do... But I throw in a song every once in a while.

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: March 30, 2006 15:04

Cafaro, do you (or anyone else) have Voodoo At Halloween - Oakland '94? I noticed that Dimeadozen does but it would take me 82 hours to get it! lol If you have it great, if not then don't worry about it. I'm bound to get it somewhere. I also checked Rocks Off and it doesn't look like they have it. Thanks once more in advance. Hope you're getting better! smiling smiley

Date: March 30, 2006 17:13

Hello all:

CindyC: It is entriely possible! I loved Crosby's. I worked as an ER technican at the hospital at the time. I lived at the little diner ion Boston Street by the monument.

Cyril: You're English is better than most American's English! Thank you for the kind words.

Mother: I will post Paris either today or tomorrow. I don't know if it's that label because a friend burned it for me on a CD. I don't have the cover art.

Sones 89: I don't think I have that but I'll look. Thanks for the kind words

Date: March 30, 2006 17:52

Cafaro:

The easiest way to know whether you have the same PARIS, July 06, 1976 boot, is the bonus track added at the end of CD-2; namely, CHERRY OH BABY taken from the Paris July 07, 1976 show on the following day.

Boot was also released, in identical quality, as FRENCH MADE 1976 (VGP258) - same track listing.

Thanks Cafaro for sharing this great stuff. Would really appreciate it if you could upload at 256 KB/s bitrate to retain top quality copy.

The artwork is readily available on the internet.

P.S.

Cafaro, are you a Pretenders fan because I have a really good boot that I could upload if your interested.

Mother Dear

Date: March 30, 2006 20:26

Mother,
I liked the Prestenders before Chrissy got all political. I'd love some live stuff.

How do I change the bit rate?

Posted by: Jimmy Shelter ()
Date: March 30, 2006 21:03

Cafaro, do you have any live 73 bootlegs from their tour in Honolulu or any other live 73 shows besides Brussels?

If you do that would be great and here's to a quick recovery.

Date: March 30, 2006 21:15

Cafaro:

Don't know what software your using to import the CD into your hardrive; however, if it is anything like itunes then there should be a drop down option menu that will allow you to change the import settings (eg: bitrate and encoding type). You'll want to set the default for 256 KB/s or 320 KB/s and the encoding type to MP3.

Let me know what you find out.

The Pretenders boot that I have was recorded in Chicago 1984. You'll love it so keep your eyes glued to IORR.

Mother

Date: March 30, 2006 21:15

Jimmy,
someone posted Bedsprin Symphony which is 73. I have 2 shows from Australia. The set list is much like the 72 tour. Do you want those? I also have Headin For The Overload which I'm told is much like Brussells. It was a radio broadcast and one disc has an interview with Peter Cook, Dudley Moore,Mick and Charlie.

I'll post it if you all want.
Thanks for the kind words.

Date: March 31, 2006 06:40

Orpheum Boston 02 Disc two

Love Train

[s54.yousendit.com]

Slipping Away
[s52.yousendit.com]

Before they make me run
[s52.yousendit.com]

IORR
[s52.yousendit.com]

Rock me Baby (with Buddy Guy)
[s52.yousendit.com]

Hand of Fate
[s52.yousendit.com]

CYHMK
[s52.yousendit.com]

HTW
[s53.yousendit.com]

SMU
[s53.yousendit.com]

BS
[s53.yousendit.com]

TD

[s53.yousendit.com]

Bonus Track My favorite Elvis song

POLK SALAD ANNIE (LIVE)

[s53.yousendit.com]

Date: March 31, 2006 06:45

Hey Cafaro,

Thanks for all the post again. I have a version of Silver train (Brussels affair) is there another one out there with better sound quality. Also do you have any versions of Luxury. If you do please post.

Virgil

Posted by: iggy.pop ()
Date: March 31, 2006 11:29

Thanks for the Orpheum, virgil.
I don't see the Band Intro. Have you got it ?

Date: March 31, 2006 15:43

Thanks Virgil for the Orpheum show.

My wife is an Elvis freak. We sing Polk Salad Annie at least once a week in our house. I'l look for Luxury although I think it's at work. If it is,I'll get it when I go in which I hope s Sunday.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 31, 2006 22:25

Love Polk Salad Annie. I know this is the Stones place, but if you have any more Elvis stuff, please post it. I'm sure there are others who like him. He had an amazing voice. Like someone told me after I turned them onto some Elvis blues tunes, "That Motherf*cker could sing!"

Date: April 1, 2006 17:09

virgil Wrote:
> Hey Cafaro,
> I spend that much time on the couch without
> surgery. I hope you recover soon.
>
> Do you have a version of Crazy Mama from the BTB
> tour?
>
> thanks in Advance

Posted by: troubador ()
Date: April 1, 2006 20:18

Get better man...

Ive been looking in vain for years for the partial Bill Graham played soundboard from Oakland 69...

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1538
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home