Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

bridges to argentina dvd 5.1 upgrade
Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: February 14, 2006 20:09

from nick, illinois
i just got this from someone but it is in the pal format, i need a ntsc version of it, it is the 2 disc 5.1 upgrade, but again it won't play in my dvd player, can anyone send it to me in the ntsc version, i can send the pal copy or blank dvds, please let me know

Re: bridges to argentina dvd 5.1 upgrade
Date: February 15, 2006 09:22

from nick,
anyone, i am really bummed that i can't play this thing, the quality is supposed to be excellent, again would send someone extra dvds

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: February 15, 2006 17:54

You can burn these discs to another DVDR using software that will break the region code (pal/ntsc) If you have a DVD burner, go to the following website and download DVD Shrink and IMGBURN. The website address is [www.afterdawn.com]

From there, you can download the applications and you can use those 2 applications to reburn your DVDR's and make them region free. No need to do what you are doing UNLESS you do not have a DVD burner....

I am definitely interested in a copy of this, btw....so if you happen to break the region code on this and are successful in copying it, definitely keep me in mind if at all possible...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-15 18:13 by malja316.

Date: February 15, 2006 18:26

from nick,
thanks for the info, but no i don't have a dvd burner, i would gladly send these pal discs to someone who could do that, plus extra dvd-rs for the help, so anyone out there let me know, plus i do have a cdr trading list i could forward as well, thanks

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: February 15, 2006 18:32

Check Your Email...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-15 18:56 by malja316.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1239
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home