Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: 1/25/06 Chicago and 1/27/06 St. Louis DVD or CDR!
Posted by: blakeo ()
Date: February 15, 2006 17:15

Anybody have them? I know CDR's are out for both shows as thier on that ebay website. Email me @ pearl_jamer_2000@yahoo.com ! Thanks!!!!

Re: Request: 1/25/06 Chicago and 1/27/06 St. Louis DVD or CDR!
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: February 15, 2006 18:06

I have Chicago 1/25/06 on CDR, I downloaded this off of DIME...I have "sonics" version of this and I really like this recording a great deal...There are 2 different sources for this audio, btw...If you want to read about SONICS version of this recording, click here: [www.dimeadozen.org]

Their is a DVDR of St Louis but the quality is SH*T, so unless a different source pops up, do NOT buy it, only trade for this as per the person who actually filmed this...From what this filmer stated, it is strictly for DIEHARDS only!

That same filmer also converted his video to CDR, however, I deleted this from my harddrive because there is a HUGE difference when recording the audio from a camcorder as opposed to a DAT recorder. So, unless a DAT recorder version of this show pops up, I cant really recommend this recording at this time.....but that is just me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-15 18:26 by malja316.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1390
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home